“Great food and service nice Change”
Review of Indian Tandoori - CLOSED

Indian Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and service nice Change”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Me and my sister love thai food and tend not to eat any Western food while away, however it's jive to have a change and this was a great meal. We shared the full tandoori chicken, (which is huge) could of just had that really but I also had the dhal maki and he packed it up to go as I was stuffed and my sister had a butter chicken very nice too. The waiter asked about spicing and it's had a nice kick and the nan is very thin and fresh how we like it, for me it could of been do e a little longer as I love this toasted bits. Would definitely go back if we fancy another Indian

• Visited April 2014

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Huge menu. Big hit for the veggies!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I love Thai food but everyone needs a break once in a while....
This is my 11th week on Koh Lanta over the past 5 or 6 months and I'm not sure why I haven't visited this place before especially as I quite regularly go to Mr Greens, Krua K, and Thai Orchid just over on the other side of the road. Big big big mistake that I didn't visit this great little Indian earlier!

We had some great naan (beautifully light and not heavy and doughy), and three vegetarian dishes including the makhani dhal which is not to be missed!

Heading back on the weekend to sample some of the fish and prawn curries. Can't wait!

• Visited March 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent food and attentive service”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Visited this place two times during our Koh Lanta stay - The food was excellent and authentic(I'm Indian so I should know), and the service was attentive.

Definitely worth a visit. We spent around 450 bath for two people.

• Visited December 2013
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Delicious”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We have been in Thailand for several weeks and were craving a change in food. We asked the owner what he recommended for the kids and he said " butter chicken in mild sauce" it was so good. We went back the next day and again followed his recommendation and once again was very happy. I would have been back everyday, but it was a little far from the resort we were staying at.

• Visited November 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“great - not only for vegetarians”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

the food there was very good. we had pineapple lassi, naan bread, rice, aloo tomato and a paneer curry (forgot the name). the owner was very friendly. the menu is huge, first we were afraid that the food might not be the freshest because of the big menu. but it was very fresh and tasty. we loved the food and will definitely eat there again!

1 Thank Sophie H