“Excellent Pad Thai as expected :)”

Phad Thai Rock n Roll
Ranked #13 of 377 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phad Thai Rock n Roll is a very unique place on the roadside in Ba kantiang. It's run by the bass player of Koh Phi Phi's signature "Made in Thailand" who will cook for you from 11 am- 9 pm
Reviewed 1 June 2014

friendly good service. not a spectacular location, but really good food, definitely worth a visit. its a small place so you might have to try more than once to find a table.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,076)

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had what was by far the best Pad Thai I have ever tasted at Pad Thai Rock n Roll. I wish I had one right now

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Just five minute walk from the beach this is a charming place with wonderful food. The Pad Thai was one of the best I've ever eaten and incredibly for two mains and two beers the bill was only around five British pounds! Very friendly service. A right little gem.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Best Pad Thai hands down! The first time we ate at the restaurant, I loved it so much that I ordered another serving. As other reviewers have mentioned, the menu is fairly simple but all the dishes that we tried were amazing. We loved eating here so much that we came back 3 more times!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

To me, one of the best thai restaurant in Ko Lanta. Location is nice. The choice of meal is restricted, and I like it. Everything is good!

1  Thank M E