“Amazing food and nice service”

Phad Thai Rock n Roll
Ranked #13 of 367 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Phad Thai Rock n Roll is a very unique place on the roadside in Ba kantiang. It's run by the bass player of Koh Phi Phi's signature "Made in Thailand" who will cook for you from 11 am- 9 pm
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Anyone who's traveling to Ko Lanta should try this place. It is located near to Kantiang Bay, which makes it the perfect place for lunch break after a morning spent at this beautiful beach. There is not much choice but padthai is a must-eat. Service was very nice although they don't speak very good English, but who cares? The food was awesome and the price as well. For 2 padthais and two amazing shake we spent something like 5 euros.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed 15 August 2014

You have only 5 choices for food but the Strawberry and Pineapple shake aka strawberry sunrise is so amazing.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

That pretty much sums up this little no-frills restaurant along the road. The phad thai was delicious and the best we had in all of Thailand. I think we went back here for three meals.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in Ko Lanta for about 4 nights and we ate here twice. The quality of the food is superb. The guy who cooks all the food cooks at the front of the restaurant so you can see how it's all lovely and fresh. You could really tell how passionate he is about his food too. One night I tried the pad thai which was absolutely delicious, I realise I sound very cliché but it really is the best pad thai I've had in Thailand (been exploring Thailand for coming up to 2 months now). The shakes they make are gorgeous too and full of so much flavour, not iced up to the maximum like so many other places. I tried the "berry blitz" and my boyfriend had "mango madness" which he also loved. The second night I had the egg noodles which were just as tasty!
Overall, I really could not recommend this place enough and for 70 baht a meal, it's at least worth a try!

1  Thank Beth W
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

They only have like 5 dishes, but they do them proper! The pad Thai and egg noodle dishes that we had, were some of the best dishes I have had since I have been here and I have eaten at some really tasty places. Really great food, sitting inside smelt little of wet dog, but that's my only negative! The good was awesome, would defo eat here again :)