“Somewhere to chill out !”

Your Style Fashion and Drinks
Ranked #241 of 348 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are situated on the road at Pra Ae (long beach). Open from 8am daily. Serving fresh ground coffee,hot or iced. Breakfasts including full English(sausage,bacon eggs,beans etc!),muesli,fruits and yoghurt.fresh fruit shakes...and beers,cocktails. And superb Irish,cognac baileys and other special coffees! Then there the fashion side of shop for everything for him or her. Always a warm welcome.
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Your Style ia a favourite place for me..you can have great coffee, breakfast, thai/western food, BBQs, soft drinks, beers, spirits.....you can shop in the small inexpensive boutique, chat to the friendly owner + use the ATM there ! Brilliant ! The prices are really super cheap. It is just off the road so no seaview but you can watch the world go by whilst relaxing .Just go !

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was introduced to Your Style by a dear friend some months ago and I have never looked back. The warm welcome from the owner, Dew, is one that will capture your heart and you will be good friends before you know it. Dew is an amazing cook and made for me and my friends a very special birthday buffet dinner I will never forget. Everyone commented on how amazing the food was and the atmosphere was wonderful. Being a vegetarian, I was unable to sample the lovely sausages and bacon that every 'English breakfast' lover raves on about but the eggs, beans and tomato, oh and not to forget the HP! - hit the spot nicely :) Whether it's Western or Thai cuisine you're after I guarantee you won't be disappointed here. But as my title states - for me, it was more than just a restaurant, it was like family and home. Thanks for everything Dew and staff, I will miss you........but I WILL be back!! ;) xx

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The owner is one of the kindest people I have ever met and I am now proud so say one of my best friends. One of the best, if not best, Thai food chefs I've encountered and can't fault her Western food either. The prices are some of the cheapest I have found with a good portion of Thai food at 60 Baht per person, which for an island restaurant is crazy. Also don't be surprise if for one reason or another shes laid on a free BBQ for anyone and everyone, giving everyone a lift to a beach party after dinner, playing dress up and using her clothes shop as a dress-up box (think mannequin wigs, crazy masks and rows and racks stacked with beautiful clothing) or all three combined!!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

This place was my favourite spot in koh lanta, good coffee, wifi, good place for some beers on the evening, inexpensive and the lady that runs it is very helpful and a source of fun, If there's a party on the island somewhere this lady will know about and in turn she will ensure you know about it, each day I went there I learned of a party, BBQ, always something going on, although this place is a coffee shop and a clothes shop on the side it also has BBQ,s and the lady picks great fod for the BBQ, we had some lovely fish with spicy sauce, I do to eat fish but this fish was too nice to ignore. Just a really nice place to go on your own or with friends, if you go alone do to expect to sit their on your own within a pretty short space of time you will find lefty of people to talk to in this very open friendly memorable coffee shop.

1  Thank Rcouch2702
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Returned to Koh Lantah in March. and ate breakfast here everyday. One of the best!!! Full English (with real/proper sausage) was delicious, as was the Toast and Jam - Egg and bacon Sarnies etc - fab Muisli and yogurt and lovely fresh fruit (never tasted dragon fruit before). Real proper coffee too and all at reasonable prices. Your Style is situated on Main Rd, Pra Ae opposite Opium bar. Some lovely clothes in the shop side too. Was nice to have a lovely irish coffee of an evening or a glass of wine - oh and a G &T.

1  Thank Gixxergal