“Really Rleaxing”
Review of Oasis Yoga

Oasis Yoga
Ranked #1 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on Klong Dao beach in Koh Lanta, Thailand. Oasis yoga sits in a beautiful garden only 100 ft from the beach. With cool breezes from the sea and a "tree house" feeling in the Sala, Oasis Yoga is a perfect place to enjoy your practice.
Bangor, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Really Rleaxing”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Oasis yoga was an amazing experience. The staff were very knowledgable about the island as well as being great teachers. Everyone that entered was made to feel welcome and after doing the yoga session on the roof which provided customers with an beautiful 360 degree view, I left feeling really relaxed and ready to take on the day.

1 Thank jack w
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Thanks Jack! We loving hearing that people were able to use Oasis Yoga as place to relax on their trip. It was great to have you practice with us!

Stockholm, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“perfect for everyone”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The instructor is fantastic and lets everyone do yoga in their level. The view is great. I highly recommend anyone slightly intereted in yoga to go. It is definetley worth it.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Victoria t
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Victoria, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed practicing with us. Come see us next time you are on Lanta!
Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I loved my morning yoga class at Oasis Yoga. The instructor was great and the class was just perfect. I wish I were staying a little closer to Oasis as I would attend everyday, twice a day but I moved to the south end of the island and am practicing yoga on my own every morning. I highly recommend dropping in for a class - I am sure that you will love it too!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank funkomatique
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Thanks for the kind words, we are so glad you were able to practice with us!
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great instructor & location”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stopped by for one morning class. The class was busy and everyone was friendly. The setting is really scenic and peaceful. I really liked the instructor and her way of teaching. You can be at any level to join in the classes.

2 Thank annasmith87
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Thanks Anna! We are glad you stopped in to practice yoga with us!
Carlsbad, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This was my first time trying yoga. It was great! I've been wanting to try but never made the time. While on vacation I decided to join my wife and friend who are both experienced. Farra instructed the class. She was excellent in working with a group where the students had varying levels of experience. My wife and friend were both very impressed with the classes (went multiple times).

The location is basically on the beach with a nice breeze off the ocean.

I would highly recommend Oasis Yoga while you are in Koh Lanta.

2 Thank DaveCarlsbad
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dave it was a blast having you guys practice with us! Thanks for the lovely review, you are welcome back anytime you need to get away from the big city!