“Disappointing but good experience”
Review of Oasis Yoga

Oasis Yoga
Ranked #1 of 22 Spas & Wellness in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on Klong Dao beach in Koh Lanta, Thailand. Oasis yoga sits in a beautiful garden only 100 ft from the beach. With cool breezes from the sea and a "tree house" feeling in the Sala, Oasis Yoga is a perfect place to enjoy your practice.
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Good friendly teacher who explained everything quite well in what was a challenging class. Main problem was that the class was too big and there was not really enough room for everybody who was there. Perversely the following class was almost empty. A bit of logistical organisation would help.

Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

We are sorry you felt the class was too crowded for your practice. We offer many classes throughout the day, but it seems everyone is drawn to the 9:00am class and we hate to turn people away when they want to do yoga! If you are ever back on Koh Lanta we'd love for you to join us again during a less crowded class. Health and Happiness, The Oasis Yoga Team.

There are newer reviews for Oasis Yoga

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I went to Oasis three times in four days, and the classes were some of the best I've ever done. Farah is an excellent teacher, very kind and knowledgeable, and makes mean smoothies to boot.. Try a peanut butter prana. I'll be back!

1  Thank Phoebe H
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

We are glad you enjoyed it Phoebe, hope to see you again sometime. We'll have a Peanut Butter Prana waiting for you!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

My sister ( Arancha) and me, we were having a few days in long beach, Koh Lanta. We decided to join the Ocean Yoga with Farra (funny name, spanish meaning " fiesta") because all the very good comment we heard on the Tripadvisor website. There were for 3 levels, so everyone with or without knowledge could follow the class. We went to the class 9.00 a.m "Flow yog", to start the day with a good practice. I was very focus on the whole class, because on her voice, transmite a lot of calm and powerful. I was amazed because i could follow the whole class on a gentle way and I could feel I was getting much farther than the last time and the next day I didn´t have to much stiffness. Very easy to follow the class for all levels. I recommend if you are around there not hesitate to join it. We really enjoyed to be there, on that moment, very present, thanks a lot Farra for share your kowledge and wisdom.

Ana and Arancha.

1  Thank Ana S
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

We are so glad you and Arancha enjoyed the class! If you visit Koh Lanta again we would love for you to join us for some more yoga! Health and Happiness!! - Oasis Yoga Team

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I was fortunate to attend some classes and share some of the cool energy of these girls. Farra is a great teacher who is humble enough to know when to step back and let each student have some space to do what they need to do but to provide necessary corrections as necessary. The approach is a thoughtful and kind one tailored to what each individual needs / or is looking for. The yoga shala is a beautiful peaceful spot overlooking the gorgeous ocean and you practice yoga with a soft breeze and birds singing in the background. The practice can be both relaxing or energising depending on what you are looking to get out of it. Great location with a great massage place just next door. Absolutely recommended..!

1  Thank 654Maya
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Maya, thanks for the beautiful pictures and kind words! We hope your fingers are on the mend and that you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Koh Lanta, we'd love to see you over here again soon. Health and Happiness!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We joined the 9 am yoga class and enjoyed it very much. Lovely rooftop location with an nice ocean breeze. The class was multi level so both I (experienced) and my Boyfriend (beginner) could do the excersises. After the class we walked to the beach and went for a swim. Yoga & beach - Great combo!

1  Thank Jillyls
Kate H, Owner at Oasis Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Jill, we are glad you both enjoyed the class and the beach! Thanks for the feedback, we hope to see you guys again someday.