“Great local Thai restuarant”

Mushroom Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 289 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London
“Great local Thai restuarant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This was one of my favourite Thai places to eat in Phra Ae during my stay on Koh Lanta. Good value for money and very tasty dishes including Green Curry, Penang Curry and the steamed fish.

• Visited April 2014

• Czech first
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Boyfriend and I ate here almost everyday we were on lanta, would recommend to anyone. Thank you so much for being such a fabulous part of our stay on lanta! Try the pineapple fried rice, and the watermelon shake. Okay okay, and the pad thai, and breakfast haha. Lovely people and adorable kiddy!

1 Thank Sarah N
sydney, australia
“Lovely service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We loved this place. I did think the portions were on the small side but found that in most places on the island. Maybe that says more about me and my homeland than about these restaurants!

Great delicious food served with an authentic family atmosphere. Lots of meat and I also liked in that there were lots of vegetables in the curry and stirfry- one place I where I ordered a curry served only prawns and absolutely nothing else.

Delicious coconut shake. I had to order another one straight away it was that good. Lemon shake not as good but overall highly recommended and so well priced. Entree, fried rice, curry, stirfry, green veges cost about 350 baht. Bargain!

• Visited April 2014
Ko Lanta, Thailand
“Good value + tastey.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

M friend + I had dinner at ' Mushroom ' this week. We had a lovely spicey green curry with beef + rice + deep fried fish, which was really reasonably priced + was delicious. The portions were super so we were full to the brim so I think it is hard to understand the reviewer who said they had small portions..we definitely did not ! It started off that we were the only table at 7pm but it soon filled up + now we know why !

Sydney, Australia
“10/10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Really good food with loads of meat- unusual fo Thailand

Sit outside, the lights inside attract the moths

• Visited February 2014