“Just Perfect!”

The Tiger Collections
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Tiger Collections is a Ladies and Gents Custom Tailors. You will enjoy a professional service with a quality finish guaranteed satisfaction. Open all Year Nov-April 09:00 to 10:00 Green Season 10:00 to 09:00
Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

On a whim I went into Tiger Collections to see if the (very cheap and very well worn) Indian pants I was wearing could be copied - and in 1.5 days? Yes to both questions.
Mr Nut showed me some beautiful cottons and gave me what I think was a very good price, so I ordered 3 pairs.
Mr Nut dropped the finished garments to me at my hotel and they are fantastic!
Beautifully sewn and the finishes are so much better than my original pair.
I now own 3 pairs of 'designer looking' trousers. Thank you Mr Nut.
If you are looking for any professional tailoring I definitely recommend a visit to Tiger Collections and I will absolutely visit again when I am next in Koh Lanta.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank A1i_I
billysea, Owner at The Tiger Collections, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thank you so much for visiting The Tiger Collections. I am very happy you enjoyed the service and products. I hope the trousers feel good and you will wear them for a very long time. I hope to see you again in the future. We are open all year so please come back any time. Thank you again Nut

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Outstanding service and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I found The Tiger Collections to be a breath of fresh air compared to other tailors in Thailand.

The owner, Mr. Nut, is polite, courteous, knowledgable and not at all pushy. There was no hard sell, just information and a little guidance with regard to possible style.

I have had 3 shirts (2 business, 1 casual) and 2 pairs of trousers made through Tiger Collections, and I am delighted with the results. The business shirts fit perfectly and the fabrics chosen, with the help of Mr. Nut, are very nice indeed. Nut suggested that with the casual shirt I could go with orange stitching around the buttons and a contrasting colour on the inside of the collar and cuffs (which can be turned up). The resulting shirt is excellent, and could be worn either casual or formal. From my experience, other tailors would be reluctant to offer this customisation.

I should like to thank the Mr. Nut for making the whole experience pleasurable from beginning to end. I'm so pleased with the shirts and trousers that had I been staying longer, I would probably had a suit made in addition to the shirts and trousers.

2 Thank Mr_StephenP3
billysea, Owner at The Tiger Collections, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you so much for visiting me at The Tiger Collections and leaving the amazing review. I am always happy to offer my knowledge and experience where ever I can. I wish you much enjoyment with your shirts and trousers and hopefully one day I will be lucky to help you make the suit. I wish you safe travels and hope to meet you again soon. Best regards Nut
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Many thanks to Nut! He is a very professional and kind person.
Our clothes are perfect with a very good quality.
we recommend "The Tiger Collections" to everyone, you won't be disappointed!

Mahalia & Marc

Visited May 2014
1 Thank MahaliaA
billysea, Owner at The Tiger Collections, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Dear Mahalia and Marc Thank you so much for choosing the Tiger Collections. I am very happy you both enjoyed my professional service and clothes. I hope you will both look great for many years to come. Thank you also for writing this review I am very happy to see it and read it. i wish you both well and hopefully in the future I can help you again with your quality clothes Thank you Nut
Karlskrona, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

If you thinking about buying a tailor made suit or shirt, go to Mr nut at The Tiger collection! He´s a great guy and his work is very good. He´s also professional, accurate and honest in his opinion. Some tailors thinks you look good in everything but at Tiger collection you can trust Mr Nut in what looks good or not. Highly appreciated. We recommend you to visit Tiger collection!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Marcus P
billysea, Owner at The Tiger Collections, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for visiting me at The Tiger Collections. I am happy to help and advise you with fabrics, styles and assist in anyway. Thank you also for writing this great review. We are open all year so if you do decide to visit Koh Lanta I would like to help you again. Thank you Nut
Ko Lanta, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We were recommended by our friends to go to Mr. Nut and Tiger Collections if we wanted to get a jacket, suit or a shirt made. We are really impressed with the service and the expertise that Tiger Collections can offer. I can strongly recommend them a visit if you are in Koh Lanta.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank micke_nelson
billysea, Owner at The Tiger Collections, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Thank you so much for visiting the Tiger Collections, writing this review and also for your friends recommending the shop. I hope besides the service you are impressed with the garments as I hope to give all guests satisfaction with a quality service and a quality finish. Thank you again and hope to see you again soon Nut