“Friendly crew, great experience!”

Andaman Dive Adventure
Ranked #4 of 41 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Andaman Dive Adventure Lanta takes divers diving from Koh Lanta to the best dive sites in the Andaman sea, Thailand. ADA is a Padi 5 star dive resort in Longbeach (Pra Ae) area, on Koh Lanta Yai. We offer relaxed Padi dive courses and fun diving from a faster big dive boat in small diving groups to Koh Ha, Koh Bidas, Hin Daeng & Hin Muang, Koh Phi Phi, Hin Luang & Koh Rok, Koh Yung area and Anemone Reef, Shark Point and the KC Wreck. We are located at the street, next to the One Place and have a classroom and pool just beside our dive center.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

With a fear of the ocean (and sharks) I wasn't sure if I was ready to experience diving. However thanks to a long informal sit down with Lee one afternoon talking about diving, what I could expect, and just a friendly chat I signed up for the PADI introduction course.

That afternoon i had a quick session in the pool with Steve my instructor who made me feel safe and in good hands; nice to have new equipment too!

We went out the next day and I LOVED it. Unfortunately visibility wasn't the greatest due to recent poor weather but still had a great time. Steve pointed out lots of aquatic life and had a great knowledge of what we encountered. We had 2 or 3 dives, first in the lagoon, next out in the open, had some photos taken which I'm glad I got. The experienced one on on one instruction was great when I needed it and I felt looked after. Afterwards we went through fish charts to identify what we'd seen.

Food on the boat was good, simple but nice with an interesting mix of beginners and experienced divers. Overall it was a very well organised boat trip and a relaxed atmosphere. Had a great day.

The ADA team are friendly, down to earth and professional, I'd definitely dive with them again if I were ever back in ko lanta. Thank you guys!!!

ADAdive, Owner at Andaman Dive Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Hi Rebecca, thank you for you lovely positive review, I'm sure as I said to you our sharks either have no teeth or are more scared of us than we are are of them ! Like I offered to you jump in the pool for free and see if you like it, and you as 90% of others did ! We hope to see you again. Regards TEAM ADA

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Still cant believe Im an open water diver and All its all thanx to this team.
Its taken me 3yrs to find the courage and confidence and so pleased I found ADA to take my open water course.
Professional, friendly bunch based in a beautiful setting in a great location with amazing dive sites right on there doorstep. Highly recommended cant wait to do it again!
I look forward coming back to ADA for my next courses
Thanx again special memorys All the best guys

Dear valued customer, so Trevor it was worth the wait ? and you didn't do too bad ! Finished the course then some fun diving to get your boyancy and your breathing under control. We could make a dive master out of you yet ! Hope to see you on our beautiful island again soon. Thanks from the Team

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had a great time snorkeling with ADA in March. The staff are fun and laid back, but at the same time very professional. Everything about the trip went as they said it would, which was really refreshing. Definitely worth the money!

Dear valued customer, we ADA are so happy to finally get a review from a snorkeler, 70% of our customers are snorkelers and we value you as much as the divers. Thank you for finding time to write a review and next time we can show you more beautiful islands. Good work TEAM

Reviewed 10 May 2014

It was our first dive. We were very nervous, but our instructor Melissa walked us through it in a swimming pool. Next day we went to dive in a very beautiful lagoon. We had amazing day that included breakfast and lunch, two 45 min dives and great atmosphere.

Dear Marga and DJ, another pair of customers who left as friends, from the first time we meet as I have seen many times the wife is usually more hesitant than the husband ! But at the end of the day you both done the pool skills with one of our experienced instructors, this time it was Mellisa with over 7 years of teaching here in the Andaman Sea. The next day we went to Koh Ha and the smiles on your faces on the way back was that of happy office workers of London getting out once and a while and doing something different ! Hope to see you again on the sunny side ! Also sorry once again for making DJ miss the start of the LIVERPOOL game ! Better luck this season ! Thanks Lee/Mellisa/Conor and staff ADA x

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Just been to Thailand for the first time,a fellow traveller suggested i went to to koh lanta,so i did ,met someone who,put me on to a try dive with the guys/girls at ADA who took me by the hand after a safety reveiw, opened my eyes to the wonderful world of scuba divinig.
Call me a silly old person,if i had done this years ago i would't have had a kid and would been content years ago!.
Before you leave this mortal coil,and your prepared to LISTEN to someone who has seen the light,please go and see LEE,LARS,OR,LISA,at ADA,and see the light!!!!!!.
Great boat, great staff,professional outfit BE AMAZED!.and please say hello from BOB