By their web site this place looks incredible. And on the surface of it, absolutely. However, what 4 to 5 star has mouldy bedding? It was changed after the second time we complained which was nice but for the advertised 5 star prices it's almost a non-recoverable failure. Who wants to walk into their 5 star room for the first time and smell old mould? Perhaps a nice oil scent? Maybe?? Service at the pool bar was 2 star for 5 star prices and the bill included a compulsory 10% service tip along with the 7% VAT. At one point a front of house staff member walked away from me because they could not understand English. The service and food 5 mins down the beach at the backpacker bars was much better. I recommend walking down the road for some value food. Overall, it is a very beautiful place, but they need to hire some better staff and wash the linen more regularly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta