The whole resort themed like a hillside villa houses overlooking the sea. Rooms are big enough with fantastic ocean view, complete with a small balcony. Facilities are great, restaurant a bit expensive, not totally unexpected though. The highlights of this resort is the rubber jetty with an enclosure right at the end, means you could see a pool in the middle of the sea, something I've never experienced. The free kayak offered by the resort is a beautiful feature which I used almost daily, going out to the sea on the sunset hour and watch primitive fishermen doing their work each in their small row boats. Very relaxing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Holiday Gems and TravelUp so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa