I was super glad I'd pre-checked on trip advisor for previous guests reviews, because when we arrived to find we were 1 of 4 couples staying here, the shock was less than it could have been. The staff were lovely, and the hotel was nice, although it's 41/2 star rating would need to be questioned. Only one restaurant was open during the day, and there was no poolside service. We found at night it was much nicer to walk down to a local restaurant and be the only people there, rather than being the only people at the (rather overpriced) restaurant here. My advice is to skip koh lanta in the low season, unless it is your preference to be all alone in a hotel in a mostly vacated island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta