My husband and I and another couple of friends booked a pool villa each,and it was a fantastic villa, the pool looked out on to the sea and we were surounded by coconut trees.
It was very private and hard to leave, this place is so relaxing, the staff were very friendly,but sometimes couldnt understand our Aussie accent!.
I would recommend this resort to anyone who wanted to de stress and wind down.
We ate out in the little local resturants and enjoyed real Thai food and hospitality, the breakfast at the resort was something to look forward to every morning as it was beautiful.
It takes 2 hours by car and ferry to get to the resort but it is really worth the effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta