Stayed here with my husband in april.
Firstly getting to the hotel is a hassle as it takes forever! The trip from krabi airport to the hotel is about 2.5 to 3 hours. That already was something I disliked.
The resort without a doubt is beautiful but its also so so so boring. Hotel has no entertainment. There is nothing to do in koh lanta, period. Its very quiet and depressing. The town is dead quiet by 7pm at night.
Hotel staff dont understand much english at all.
We found a flying cockroach in our roon (not very 5 star) loads of lizards and snakes around. Not well lit at night so its hard to see where you walking. Make sure to take mosquito repellent. This place is definitely not for you if you dont enjoy nature and the outdoors.
The food is horrible. I asked for a cola tonic drink and got a coca cola and tonic water. Then I asked for lime cordial and got a lime. Dont ever order pizza here.
If you need help go to janessa shes amazing and understands English very well. She made my holiday a little worth it.
Wont go there ever again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta