We stayed 3 adults, 1 teenager and 2 small children in a deluxe poolwiew room for 2 days.
Almost alone at the resort, we had a very spoiled stay.
The children enjoyed the movie theater at the resort very much, and the adults enjoyed our fabolous delicate dinner set at the restaurant in the evening, while the kids played in the playroom downstairs.
all the waitresses was so very proffisional. Everything they made right, and nobody did anything wrong.
We had a very good rate bacause of the rainy season, a superb. way to expirience a extreme luxury resort, on a fair rate.
The very big pool even had a great water slide, wich the kids loved so much.
We even had a ticket for 1 hour oilmassage at the resort spa, including our special package and a thai dinner set.
We did´nt use the massage ticket because we had to make a booking at least 3 hour before, and we din´nt have time to wait.
But the food was the best. They had a great kids menu card, wide selections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta