I and my wife check in for few nights. I understand that it is currently low season but the quality of service does'nt gave to be low as well! Front office was actually a big help when you ask something in the front desk personally but what I dont understand is about asking for something thru Phone Service really sucks! Especially if you are outside and phone them! It will take much time for them to answer and pick up tge calls which you need to ask certain information. I was thinking of what are they doing with the phone. maybe playing with another department and doing chit chat! Dont waste your time for asking something thru phone. Good thing the FO Manager can speak well English and attentive to wht the guests needs. Other than that other staff are friendly but theres language barrier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Twin Lotus Resort, Koh Lanta is re-opening its doors in late 2012 after a full renovation and the addition of newly constructed Villas and facilities. Situated on 12 acres of gardens and a 3-kilometer white-sand beach, new facilities include a brand new Spa & Wellness Center as well as Beachfront Bar & Restaurant. Villas are located on the beachfront, as well as in the gardens and overlooking the canal that runs through the property. Please note that according to resort policy, Twin Lotus welcomes guests aged 18 and over only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Twin Lotus Resort & Spa by Burasari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lotus Hotel Ko Lanta
- Twin Lotus Resort And Spa
- Twin Lotus Ko Lanta