All reviewsgarden poolbeachfront villalow seasonbeach frontan upgradetuk tukegg stationthe north endbars and restaurantssuperior roomour honeymoonthe hotel managerhired mopedsklong dao beachbeach barquiet beachfresh fruit
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This is the 3rd time we stay with twin lotus. This is the worst housekeeping experience we have ever had. Reference to below pictures:
1. Pillows are not placed back where 2 pillows are still on the couch.
I just curious that if the bed sheet was changed as my friend's villa wasn't changed.
2. Never replace toothpaste.
3. Never replaced hand towel.
4. Never replaced mosquito coils.
As we came back late, we do not want to disturb u guys for replacement. But the service staff need to be more observing. My friend's house had no slippers being replaced as well.

Really disappointing this time. Not TWIN LOTUS STANDARD.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dean L
Conny J, General Manager at Twin Lotus Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear DeanLeung

Thank you so very much for your detailed review of your stay at Twin Lotus Resort.

Please read assured that all feedback is reviewed carefully and accepted as constructive, I have certainly address the points made in your review in an effort to keep improving.

We all hope you will return for you 4th visit to Twin Lotus.

Best regard

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

It was my first time visiting Ko Lanta and I booked this beach hotel for my 11 night stay based on the style and description from the hotels website. I booked directly via the hotel website and chose a deluxe room based on the photos. After check in I was shown to my room which was nothing like the room I thought I would be in. I called reception, explained the problem and the reception manager, Michelle, dealt with the situation very quickly and professionally and was able to move me 2 nights later. The hotel has some new, light spacious and contemporary rooms (what I thought I was getting) and some traditional Thai style rooms which are a bit smaller and have dark wood furnishing and floors. These rooms do have large bathrooms with glass ceilings and a bath, whereas the new rooms just have shower, so depends what you prefer. The website doesn't make that distinction so my first couple of days were not quite what I expected.
Initially I found service from the staff seemed a little bit lacking too, no one waiting to serve in the restaurant at lunchtime, i had to go and find someone and no one behind the bar to serve drinks before the end of happy hour, which wasn't helping with my overall impression of the hotel. Thankfully this all changed after a few days and continued till my last day, everyone was really friendly, very helpful and they remember you, say hello and ask how you are.
I ate at the hotel a few times for lunch and dinner and the quality of food, presentation and taste was really good. Breakfast for me was okay, it had all the usual elements but at times I felt it was a little short on quantity of choice.
One point I would make here is that happy hour runs from 13:00 to 19:00 daily, but it's not promoted in anyway and given that September is low season I found this surprising. Equally there was a discount wine promotion on, but unless you saw and read the blackboard notice in the restaurant you would not know.
The beachside pool at the hotel is smaller than I thought (again based on website pictures). It does have a second garden pool but being away from the beach it does not get any breeze so can feel really hot. Khlong Dao beach that the hotel sits on is amazing, a very long beach with great uninterrupted views and at low tide it is vast in depth, with fabulous soft, firm sand to walk on, yes there is some rubbish in places (bear in mind it's washed up with the tide so where is the source problem?) but it depends on how much it bothers you and overall the beach is that big you can easily work around it.
Lots of bars, restaurants and hotels line the beach so plenty of places to choose from to eat or drink if you want to, not so many open in low season but in high season not a problem. The town lays behind the beach and can be accessed by a couple of alleyways between hotels and here there are shops, bars and restaurants. At night you can also get a Tuk Tuk to town from opposite the hotel entrance and will cost you around 60 bahts.
The hotel is kept very clean, rooms and common areas, gardens too. This hotel sits on a big plot of land so you can walk a fair distance from rooms to the pool, beach or restaurant, there are buggy's which you can call if you want to be driven. I think the hotel could use some additional or improved lighting along side the pathways at night in certain place as it can be difficult to see, especially when it's been raining as there are large puddles. I used the flashlight app on my phone.
I found the Internet at the hotel frustrating, you regularly have to log in and the signal strength was not always that good either.
The hotel manager is a very friendly and personable man who takes the time most mornings to check on guests at breakfast which was good.
Overall I did enjoy my stay here, really liked the new style room with a very comfortable bed too. I liked the hotel location right on the beach and being able to visit other places for drinks and food.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Neil H

Dear Neil H

Thank you so very much for your very comprehensive and great review of your stay at Twin Lotus Resort.
It is fantastic to see that you have been able to experience so many different aspects of Koh Lanta Island and Twin Lotus,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback about the team in Twin lotus, I coming to share this with the entire team.
We all hope to see you soon again in Twin Lotus .

Best regards

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service!wonderful location!wonderful food!stayed garden villas!gorgeous! Or should I say wonderful!
Truly though I would come back here.tranquil and delightful hospitality! Thanks twin lotus!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GoPlaces305306
Conny J, General Manager at Twin Lotus Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Wonderful! Wonderful

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Twin Lotus Resort, it was wonderful to see that you have such a good time while you were here in Twin lotus.

Please accept our thanks for the very positive comments about the team here, I will ensure all are made aware of your delightful feedback.

We all hope to see your return in the near future.

Warm regards

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We were guests at Twin Lotus in September and really enjoyed both the environment and the good food. The breakfast buffet is really recommendable.
We booked a superior room, but got an upgrade to a sea view villa.
My Tip: ask for an upgrade when you come here off-season.
The pools are really nice and the distance the beach is great.

Most of the staff is really nice, however, the level is not always consistent.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank camiventures

Dear camiventures,
The entire team at Twin Lotus would like to thank you for your stay and for your comments about our facilities and the service we have offered.
It is in the DNA of all our team members to exceed the guest’s expectations and to ensure that they have the best holidays ever.

Once again many thanks and we are looking forward hosting you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed there 4 nights with my mother and my daughter. We had two deluxe seaview villas (we were upgraded because we had some difficulties when we checked in). The villas are very clean and really lovely furnished. The garden is very well kept and if you are lucky you can even see some big lizard. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
We liked the food in the baracuda restaurant. It is delicious for a very good price! Breakfast buffet was rich and with Thai food as well! The beachfront pool has a gorgeous view and during the day we got some free fruit for refreshment.
The massages we took were all excellent.
As it is an 'adult only' hotel and because of low season we spent perfectly relaxing and quiet days there.
I definitely hope to come back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Julieta555

Dear Julieta555,

Thank you for choosing Twin lotus resort for your vacation.

We are very happy to note that we were able to exceed you expectations and had an exceptional stay here with us. It was our pleasure to be of service and we do hope that you will be able to visit us again soon.

Best regards