Melissa, Nick, Miao, and Jin (pretty sure I'm not spelling that right) and the staff are all so sweet. They create a really fun, sweet, laid back atmosphere. It was sweet seeing them just enjoy some beers and laugh together. We felt like we were staying as guests in someone's home the way they suggested fun things around the island, fed us breakfast, went diving/snorkeling with us, and provided great service while smiling and laughing all the while. The dogs around the resort also made it feel like a home. Bear in mind, this is not luxurious, per se-- we slept under a mosquito net and had a pink frog living in our bathroom (one of the non-AC'ed bungalows). But it was peaceful and beautiful. And the staff are what really made it a remarkable week to remember fondly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko