After reading all of the glowing traveler reviews of Mook Lanta, I decided to book here. It was a great decision. Mellisa and Nick are wonderful hosts; the entire staff knows how to take care of the guests with a warm, personalized touch. I am a relatively high-strung city girl, so it was fantastic to have the gentle smiles and reminders to slow down and not fret about the little details. I was on island time! My bungalow was clean, the fan worked great and shower was always refreshing. (Some bungalows do have air-con, but I opted for a fan bungalow -- which was just fine for my purposes.) The resort is convenient to Long Beach and to some shops and restaurants in the neighborhood -- but I highly recommend renting a motorbike (250 baht per day) and exploring the island further afield. Go south for pristine beaches and more solitude; go north for the port city and touristy souvenir shopping. Koh Lanta is an uncrowded, un-commercialized island (at least relative to some others I visited in Thailand), a perfect place to sink into the rhythm of the beach and ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko