I was incredibly impressed with this resort. Beautiful place!!! The rooms were incredibly clean and beautiful. A perfect balance of modern and rustic Thai feel. The beach is a short 3 min walk away and is at the southern rocky end which is great because gives you a chance to start at one end and walk to the other if you want. Don't let the rockiness bother you, if you walk 5 mins down the beach it becomes soft and swimming is good :)
The owners were the nicest hotel owners I have ever met. Very personable and down to earth!
I spent 3 days here and would have stayed more if I was not alone. But coming from Phuket and coming here was fantastic. It's a totally chilled out location... quiet, very low amount of people around but enough to not feel isolated. Always room on the beach to relax and just an all around great place for the soul :)
Thank you Mook Lanta :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko