This was our last stop on our month tour of Thailand. Having spent the rest of the month in fan rooms, we knew this would be good enough for us. We stayed for 6 nights in total.
We received a warm welcome from Jin & Miaow, then another warm welcome by Nick and Melissa (not forgetting Pebbles and Benji). Breakfast each day was delicious, they had schweppes manao, & it felt like home.
We had one of the bungalows towards the back of resort. It was quiet, calm, & definitely big enough! Also has hot shower (not that you need!). Our first night was a bit uncomfortable on the bed, but we mentioned it to Nick the next morning, & within an hour we had a mattress topper- I know this is a plan for the green season! Internet was fine of the porch, and about the same speed as everywhere else we encountered.
We were given lots of tips about good places to go, Nui bay, Old Town, Time for Lime, and the Lanta Animal Welfare.
Perfect end to our trip, quiet, basic, & a simple way of life! Definitely recommend to like minded people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko