We stayed at Mook Lanta over Christmas 2008, had the most amazing time and really loved the accomodation. We stayed in an air-con garden view villa - it was stunning, beautifully furnished and decorated, just the right size and had everything we needed. The location is good; within a short walk of the beach and there's plenty of nice places to eat at nearby... either on the beach or on the road nearby. The staff at both reception and the restaurant were lovely and gave the place a welcoming atmosphere each day, and the food is nice at Mook too! We loved the set-up and the raised walkways and pretty gardens. Our bungalow balcony faced other bungalows so it wasn't completely private but not really a problem. We couldnt hear any disturbances or loud music at all from the bungalow in the evenings and overall had a lovely stay. Perfect for a relaxing beach holiday in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mook Lanta Eco Resort, offers beautiuful Thai style bungalows in a picturesque secluded gardens. Located on the most popular beach of Phra Ae (Long Beach) we are close to all that Koh Lanta has to offer. Our bungalows range from large family air conditioned bungalows through to inexpensive fan Bungalows. We have Free Wifi throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Mook Lanta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mook Lanta Boutique Resort And Spa
- Mook Lanta Boutique Hotel Ko Lanta
- Mook Lanta Boutique Ko