Koh Lanta was the second destination on our recent holiday. We stayed at the Baan Lanta , we booked with andaman adventures, they prepared a 2 week personalized itinerary (they were really great, first they asked us a bunch of questions and then they wrote this killer itinerary for us, taking into account our kids' ages and included suitable activities, definitely highly recommended ! anyway, the Baan Lanta was their suggestion and we really enjoyed this place. definitely good value for money, the kids were very happy here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laanta Resort & Spa is a beach-chic, boutique resort offering 15 stylish and elegant, traditional Thai-style villa bungalows, located on the beach in Kan Tiang Bay. Set within an unspoiled natural bay on the western coast of Ko Lanta, Baan Laanta Resort offers the perfect haven for a relaxing holiday or long weekend. Each beautifully designed villa is only a few steps away from the ocean and offers simple luxury with an elegant touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Laanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laanta Resort And Spa
- Baan Laanta Hotel Ko Lanta