other travellers have booked this property
poolside seaview bedroom
spectacular views
large swimming pool
triple bedroom
spectacular views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
June B
Trang, Thailand
“Great Location and Setting.... but”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The Villa is in a perfect setting. When I booked I could not have found the owner more helpful or responsive to queries and enquiries. The week before we travelled we received an email giving instructions for our arrival. We followed these instructions which stated by asking us to contact the property manager by mobile on our arrival (we we're a party of 11 with a number of small children). When I called the number it went straight to a messaging service, we decided to wait for a response and went to a restaurant for lunch. Having not heard anything after nearly 2 hours we decided to make our way to the house. We then called the landline number and the guy who answered asked how I had got his number I explained he advised that he knew the person and would try to track them down he called back to tell me to expect a call. When we didn't receive a call I tried his number several times with no answer but left messages. On checking other paperwork I found that the number I had been calling was the listed number for the owner.. 4 weeks on and we are yet to receive any response from him. We eventually got access to the house when a girl who cleans turned up to let us in.
The Villa is advertised as Luxury.. but is in clear need of some basic refurbishment. We also had problems with monkeys who arrived most mornings and trashed anything that was outside like Lilo's, smashed glasses and 2 beer bottles that were left on a table. Some suggestions for a house of this size would also be that there was use of a washing machine which in this day and age is a basic expectation when renting a house clearly promotion as a family destination. The house also had only 2 sun loungers and the balcony balustrade was in extremely bad condition so we had concerns that one of the children could fall against it and go over the side.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing