Please, please, please don't stay here. Like so many other reviewers here, my friends and I had a horrible experience. Yes, Jaco was a rude and dismissive nob. When we arrived, I politely inquired as to whether I could ask him a quick question and he waved his hand in my face and replied "I'm on my way to the bathroom". Thanks for the info. The entire staff acted as if we were completely inconveniencing them just by being there. My first meal I ordered Tom Yum soup and when it arrived I asked for a side of rice. I literally waited for over an hour for the rice, after asking for it about 4 times, it was like I was in the twighlight zone. My friends paid 1200 baht to stay in an aircon room - the aircon didn't work. When they told "Jaco the useless" that it didn't work and asked him to please take care of it (they had to ask a number of times) he replied by saying they didn't like complainers... The place is located down a long and sketchy road - we felt somewhat trapped there as it was the full moon and we knew most other places would be full, we stayed two nights and couldn't get out of there fast enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Coast Beach Resort is fresh and ready to provide professional service. For travelers who want to take in the sights and sounds of Koh Phangan, this is the perfect choice. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your West Coast Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Gruad Beach Resort And Spa
- Haad Gruad Beach Hotel Koh Phangan