US$412
US$104
US$298
US$278
Agoda.com
Beck's Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$97
Nice Sea Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$122
Hotels.com
All reviewsprivate beacheach morningrenovationremotescooter
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Didn't have anywhere booked when we headed over to koh phangan on the ferry. We were approached on the ferry by a guy who worked for Haad Gruad and offered us a room for 500baht (£10) a night so we booked two nights. Couldn't have been happier with the place, clean but basic rooms, friendly staff, private beach, swimming pool, wifi, good food etc etc. Have been travelling all around thailand for around 3weeks and is definitely one of the top places we have stayed. Can only assume that the bad reviews were from a long time ago?

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LouisDUk
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I booked a night from the mainland as good starting point for a week and a half on Koh Phangan however I ended up staying out the whole of my 28 day visa in this resort. Private beach, friendly family and staff that were eager to please. Quite simply having visited koh Phangan before I felt no reason to leave the beach. everything I need in one place. I was travelling alone but it would suit couples, small groups and families. Loved it

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank mpeatster
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My holiday is here. It's peaceful, not crowded with people. It's more private than I expected. It's real holiday here. There are a lot of what I needed ; swimming, sun tanning, relaxing on the beach and pool side. I love this place.

I have read previous reviews. There is nothing bad like those reviews. Many things changed here. Staff can speak english.

I will be back for sure, and I will tell my friends who wanna come to Koh Phangan to come to Haad Gruad Beach Resort.

Room Tip: Comfy bed, great sea view. I reccommed Sea View Bungalow Air-Con. As it's brand new. For Pool Villa room the view is similar to condominium.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CristOnisawa
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The resort is nice. Many guests stay over a week. Private beach, peaceful, nature with a lot of trees.

I love sea view on shinny day. So great view.

The rooms are not expensive.

Kind and friendly staff here.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank The1Boutique
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We we're approached by someone on the ferry about this resort and as we had no plans we agreed to come and check it out.

That was 3 days ago - we're leaving today but could easily stay another week!

The accommodation here is stunning - it's worth paying the extra for the pool side villas with aircon. The budget option is really basic, although there are mosquito nets and a good fan. The poolside bar is great and the good really impressive.

Bet of all here is the attentive, helpful and friendly staff. They helped us wih any questions we had, and when we arrived late at night they fixed some food for us.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends