West Coast Beach Resort
US$75
US$62
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$165
US$158
US$113
US$94
US$81
Phangan Bayshore Resort(Ban Hat Rin)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$68
US$74
US$90
US$85
All reviewsprivate beacheach morningrenovationremotescooter
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We decided to head to Koh Phangan 2 days early and had nowhere booked. A rep approached us on the ferry and I initially thought 'oh here we go'. He showed us a leaflet on the hotel, said it was 500 baht per night so we booked 2 nights. We felt it was worth a shot as we had nowhere else to stay and wouldn't be arriving in Koh Phangan til late.

We got a free transfer with other guests from the pier to the hotel. We checked into our clean bungalow with a mosquito net and fan, then wandered up to the bar for some food. The menu was great and food was yummy. Good value for money too. We were amazed by our surroundings. A private beach, an infinity pool, great bar/restaurant, free wifi, cute wooden bungalows.

Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank LJ87
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Didn't have anywhere booked when we headed over to koh phangan on the ferry. We were approached on the ferry by a guy who worked for Haad Gruad and offered us a room for 500baht (£10) a night so we booked two nights. Couldn't have been happier with the place, clean but basic rooms, friendly staff, private beach, swimming pool, wifi, good food etc etc. Have been travelling all around thailand for around 3weeks and is definitely one of the top places we have stayed. Can only assume that the bad reviews were from a long time ago?

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LouisDUk
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I booked a night from the mainland as good starting point for a week and a half on Koh Phangan however I ended up staying out the whole of my 28 day visa in this resort. Private beach, friendly family and staff that were eager to please. Quite simply having visited koh Phangan before I felt no reason to leave the beach. everything I need in one place. I was travelling alone but it would suit couples, small groups and families. Loved it

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank mpeatster
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My holiday is here. It's peaceful, not crowded with people. It's more private than I expected. It's real holiday here. There are a lot of what I needed ; swimming, sun tanning, relaxing on the beach and pool side. I love this place.

I have read previous reviews. There is nothing bad like those reviews. Many things changed here. Staff can speak english.

I will be back for sure, and I will tell my friends who wanna come to Koh Phangan to come to Haad Gruad Beach Resort.

Room Tip: Comfy bed, great sea view. I reccommed Sea View Bungalow Air-Con. As it's brand new. For Pool Villa room the view is similar to condominium.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CristOnisawa
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The resort is nice. Many guests stay over a week. Private beach, peaceful, nature with a lot of trees.

I love sea view on shinny day. So great view.

The rooms are not expensive.

Kind and friendly staff here.

• Stayed: October 2013