For me Thailand is is about atmosphere, beauty and friendliness and this resort has all three. I visited Ko Pangan years ago and this resort retains that special feel of total relaxation that other places on the island have lost alittle. Although we idled the day away soaking up the sun on the private beach or by the pool, we also made some new friends around the resort in the evening and overall I found the place very friendly (staff included :-).
The rooms and food were very good and the prices made the visit excellent value for money. We were travelling around in a group and this hotel sticks in my mind as being the only one where everyone did not want to move on from!. A real slice of Thailand that we would definitely recommend and will surely be visiting again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Coast Beach Resort is fresh and ready to provide professional service. For travelers who want to take in the sights and sounds of Koh Phangan, this is the perfect choice. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your West Coast Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haad Gruad Beach Resort And Spa
- Haad Gruad Beach Hotel Koh Phangan