To start off...we had a small fall out! We had arranged to transfer by speedboat, they knew nothing about it and wanted to charge me the equivalent of £500...wasn't impressed! After a few phonecalls and a small tantrum we were sorted, no ones fault in the end but I think more could have been done on their end as I was on my honeymoon and was about to be their guest.
The hotel was beautiful, open plan luxury. Our villa was perfectly presented with the standard "happy honeymoon" in petals on the bed, a free bottle of champagne waiting for us by our private pool.
We ventured out on a night for drinks and food but the restaurant was frequented at lunch times. a good menu with well cooked dishes. the option was always there to eat by the sea, every member of staff was more than helpful and the management were always on hand to ensure you were satisfied.
The hotel is set in a stereotypical thai village, quaint bars and restaurants, the seemingly 24 hour a day mini-market which insisted on taking your shoes off at the door and Rasta Baby...if you've never been to Rasta Baby I recommend it highly...
This really was the perfect end to the perfect honeymoon, I know I could never afford to stay here again...but I'm so thankful that I've had the opportunity to do so once.
Stay Here...you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan