Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
US$373
US$253
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$413
US$264
Hotels.com
Cookies's Salad Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Palita Lodge(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$244
US$231
Orbitz.com
Sunset Hill Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
Agoda.com
Mandalai Hotel(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$64
Agoda.com
Havana Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$93
Cancelon
Longbay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$117
TripAdvisor
Milky Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
2,131 results
All reviewsapple tvocean pool villaour honeymoonkoh phanganthe general managersmall villagespeedboat transferluna loungeocean frontlittle touchesprivate speed boatjip shopbeautiful beachsamui airportpool barlocal villagesun loungers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We chose this hotel to get married due to the location and the authenticness of Thailand.
we got off to a rocky start, which was not down to the hotel but to Trailfinders, our booking agent. The staff did everything they could to resolve our problem and did so in a friendly professional manner. It was also nice to see any comments which I had, had been taking seriously and also acted on. The hotel and our room was very spacious, large and very very nice. A slice of luxury for sure
Our wedding day.....
We had the most perfect wedding... I can't begin to tell you how stressed I was, I am a bit of a control freak and leaving all the detail to Punch the wedding coordinator was difficult. We went through what we wanted and our expectations, she was absolutely accommodating, listened to what we wanted and together, came up with our wedding. All the finer detail, which is normally where I come in, was left to Punch to sort, and how beautiful it was.
The "Gazebo" and layout was beautiful, so so pretty, I never imagined it could be so beautiful. I've seen to some beach weddings but nothing as lovely as this. The flowers on the back of the chairs, the rose petal confetti my bouquet and button holes, all perfect. I must also ask, did she plan the weather to because it was the best day of our trip!!!
Not only was the layout perfect, we can’t praise the staff enough for making the day perfect. Not only for the set up but making sure our "reception" went off well. They were very attentive and discreet.
Alex, a big thank you to you, Tony, Punch and all the personnel involved in making our wedding our dream wedding, you certainly did raise the bar and go over and beyond our expectation.
Other than the rocky start, which again was not down to the hotel, we had a brilliant stay.
The housekeeping was phenomenal, they did a brilliant job. They must have been very tired of setting our room up. Not only did we get happy honeymoon, but also happy birthday and congratulations. The flowers were gorgeous. They need a pay rise
The restaurant staff worked their socks off to ensure everything was perfect. They really looked after us.
We can not but mention the staff we don’t see or don’t come into contact with, the gardeners, the chefs, and maintenance people. A big thank you to them because I know they did a lot for our wedding.

We were here nov 2011

Room Tip: Stay on the beach although all room beautiful
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
PAB77, General Manager at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor and I am delighted to read that we made you special day a success. We all, but especially Khun Punch, are very proud to receive such positive comments and we look already now forward to welcome you back to our little island paradise.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

To start off...we had a small fall out! We had arranged to transfer by speedboat, they knew nothing about it and wanted to charge me the equivalent of £500...wasn't impressed! After a few phonecalls and a small tantrum we were sorted, no ones fault in the end but I think more could have been done on their end as I was on my honeymoon and was about to be their guest.

The hotel was beautiful, open plan luxury. Our villa was perfectly presented with the standard "happy honeymoon" in petals on the bed, a free bottle of champagne waiting for us by our private pool.

We ventured out on a night for drinks and food but the restaurant was frequented at lunch times. a good menu with well cooked dishes. the option was always there to eat by the sea, every member of staff was more than helpful and the management were always on hand to ensure you were satisfied.

The hotel is set in a stereotypical thai village, quaint bars and restaurants, the seemingly 24 hour a day mini-market which insisted on taking your shoes off at the door and Rasta Baby...if you've never been to Rasta Baby I recommend it highly...

This really was the perfect end to the perfect honeymoon, I know I could never afford to stay here again...but I'm so thankful that I've had the opportunity to do so once.

Stay Here...you won't regret it.

Room Tip: stay in the villas back from the sea front with the private pools...by the sea is more expensive and doesn't offer any privacy from the beach.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
PAB77, General Manager at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor after your stay with us in December 2012. I am very happy to learn that you had a good experience with us besides the issue on the transfer to the resort you have mentioned. We hope we will get another chance to welcome you back to our little island paradise.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Everything out our stay here was perfect! It started off with a journey from Koh Samui on the hotel's speedboat aptly named "Ultimate Bliss" We were offered cold towels on the boat, as well as a choice of soft drinks or water. When we arrived at the hotel, the management time were awaiting us on the beach with warm welcomes, and warm smiles. Our room was not ready when we arrived, so we were treated to a lovely neck and head massage, and a free drink at the bar. Our villa was worth the wait.. large, spacious, luxurious and everything that you could want for a romantic getaway!

The hotel is made even more perfect by it's setting. The beach is beautiful,and tranquil as is the little village of Tong Nai Pan Noi, where there are numerous chilled out restaurants and bars to enjoy. You really feel like you are in Thailand here, unlike some places in Koh Samui that are extremely commercial and possess no Thai charm at all!

We really felt at peace during our stay here and we will definitely return for a longer stay!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review after you holiday in our little island paradise. We are delighted to read that you had a “perfect” experience with us and hope now that we will get another chance to welcome you to Anantara Rasananda.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

How can I review this hotel? I feel I don’t have enough words.
Everything in it is just perfect. You feel the thought in every layer at this place.
From the professional warm check in, to the cleanness of the grounds, the beauty of the room, with all the “small touch” items that makes the difference (such as espresso machine…). The staff is amazing, not less. The spa is something to dream about. The location is the best we could wish for (..and yes, I have stayed in the Santhiya, and I can tell you walking to/from the village twice a day was NOT my favorite part).
You get an actual feeling they care about you, and want you to have the best time in their hotel.
And we did 

Special thanks to Nui, who after 1 breakfast already knew exactly how we would like to get our coffee & juice, and gave us a most professional service. Hope your leg is better now!

Room Tip: Ocean garden pool!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor. We all, but especially Khun Nui, are very proud that you not only enjoyed your stay with us, but rate us even a 6 star resort.

We hope we will get another chance to welcome you to our little island paradise.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

From the minute we arrived on the speed boat we were greeted by all the excellent team on the beach front, our suit cases carryed to check in we didnot have to worry about a thing from that moment onwards... with welcome drinks and flowers each team member of staff explained their role here at Rasananda resort..we were shown to our room which was arranged with flowers and greeting message on the bed..everything was explained to us about the room and the private spa pool for our room was a complete bonus to had a relaxing theme to our holiday.. the view from our outdoor pool was straight on the beach/sea. All staff greet u everytime they see you and remembering your name. Breakfast is buffet style but to top end of any buffet style you could have..Today I had Crab Benedict made by Chef Don who is the head chef, last night we enjoyed his design meal he created for us after having a chat on which seafood we would like to eat...An aboulut asset to this hotel is Anui who is the young lady who works in the Restaurant from breakfast to all the way through up until evening meal her face has a Big Friendly smile and all time checking you are ok and always wanting to make sure you have everything you need.This lady needs a true golden handshake from her management because of her continuous hospitality.Today is our last full day , for we missed one full day here due to flight delay and now we are totally gutted to see what we have missed out on, true paradise island..we had champayne on the beach yesterday ( Don perignon) and relaxed swimming in the beautiful sea while using the jet ski going in and out the habour. Tonight we have a couples massaged booked in a tree top spa overlooking the sea so can't comment but it looked total luxury.. We would liketo thank you all all to many excellent staff to name each one but Chef Don and Anui thank you so much for everything.....Well done Patrick you have a excellent team to be proud of... I'm going now sit back and enjoy our last day but will not want to leave tomorrow....to everyone looking at this review trust me you will not find better...also I would just say I read a poor review on here about a week ago saying that the cocktail was horrible but they was not staying at this hotel which I can only feel very suspicious about that review because this place is heaven on a beach..Thank you and hope to see you all again next year......Kelvin and Michelle.....

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
PAB77, General Manager at Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you very much for your thorough review on Trip Advisor and I am delighted to read that we were able to provide you with such a great experience. Both, Chef Don and Khun Nui are very proud to be mentioned in your review and we all hope to welcome you back to our little island paradise in not too far future.