My husband and I stayed at Anantara in November. It took me a while to sit down and write my review because I
kept searching for the perfect words. And I didn’t want repeat what hundreds before me already wrote. But everything has been said.
Everything was just perfect.
Taking the hotels speedboat from Ko Samui to Koh Phangan is just the beginning of this exceptional experience.
With the staff waiting for you at the beach, you feel that you’ve landed somewhere very special.
It was quite clear when booking this trip that it has to be a Beach Villa and nothing less. Although this cost a couple of $$$ more,
it was worth it. All these small details in and around the room made it special. Kwan from housekeeping made sure that everything
was perfect with a smile. The rooms are spacious and very tastefully furnished.
Breakfast had a large variety and the head chef was always there to make sure nothing was missing and that everything went smooth.
The staff greeted us every morning with our first names and remembered quite quickly our preferences with coffee or other morning habits.
The quiet isolated location makes this place so special. Its so far away from the daily hectic and parties of rest of the island.
The beach is stunning and extremely tranquil. We enjoyed most the reserved sunbeds in front of our villa.
We had dinner in the hotel and outside. There isn’t much in the small town and the standards are not comparable to the hotel.
Since we stayed 2 weeks, it was nice to see something else every once and a while.
A special thanks to the great staff such as Angie the island guru, who was always there and helpful with any request you come to her with. Does this
woman ever take a break? Or Jazzy that made the best Mekong Mai Tais. And Nui with most friendliest attitude at breakfast and dinner.
This place is a charm and I get teary eyes just thinking about how wonderful it was. My husband and I travel a lot together. We spend a lot of money
on our holidays. We prefer hot and tropical locations. From everything we have seen, this is top notch. Its set the bar so high, that I’m having trouble
finding an affordable hotel in a different location with the same standards.
Thank you Anantara, we’ll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan