We recently spent 5 nights at this amazing resort. The mark of any five star property revolves around the high quality of it's facilities and it's exceptional commitment to service. We all expect no less. However, it is an organization's reaction to unexpected or special circumstances that separates the truly exceptional from the just ordinary. We arrived at the resort from Bangkok both suffering from H1N1. The resort went out of it's way to see that we got medical attention, even driving us to a nearby clinic for medical attention. Throughout our stay, no effort was spared to see that we were comfortable and well. For such attention and concern for our well being, we will always be grateful.
Now regarding the facilities and setting, the resort is set in a natural environment and has it's own private beach along one of the most beautiful coves on the island. We stayed in one of the two-level pool villas and found it to be both beautiful and comfortable, with such nice touches as Apple TV. My only concern has to do with the lighting, which could be a little brighter, especially on the outside stairwell. But all in all, an exceptional resort in every sense of the word.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan