.....The moment you have to leave!!
We have got a great time in Rasananda. Very friendly and helpful staff, extremely good food, very clean everywhere in the resort.......and a wonderful location.
If there is one "but", it is only the fact that breakfast can be maybe a little better organized, sometimes a little hectic and chaotic.
Hope they can keep the numbers of tourists and visitors in the area and on the beach as it is like now, and that the whole island is not making the same evolution like Koh Phi Phi did, and become overcrowded......Because this is now a fantastic, wonderful and pristine place.
Even the mosquito's like this wonderful place....but they are a part of mother nature, so they were there first, before the tourists came.....
Boattransfer was perfect. About 40 minutes directly from Koh Samui to the hotel-beach. Hotel is situated in the north-east of the Island, and I'm almost sure that Rasananda is the best place to stay there.
Hope it takes a lot of time before they start building an airport on the Island, but I heard some rumours about it...... So let this be an extra reason to visit this place as soon as you can!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked discreetly at the base of a lush mountain, amongst towering coconut palms and just steps from the powdery sands of Thong Nai Pan Noi beach, 64 private pool suites and villas in seven distinctive layouts face the turquoise sea. Comprising indoor and outdoor living spaces ranging from 100 to 250 square metres, each sanctuary reflects its own charming character. In natural harmony with the exotic surrounds, wood and stone features provide a striking backdrop to rich hand woven silks. Luxury comforts inside range from a “blissful dreams” mattress adorned with 500 thread count linens, to a 32 inch flat screen TV with home theatre entertainment, and outside to an indulgent private plunge pool.Guests keep in touch with complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, accompanied by an extensive library with PCs alongside international magazines and newspapers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Southall Travel, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Hotel Koh Phangan
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villa Resort And Spa
- Rasananda Hotel Ko Phangan
- Rasananda Resort Ko Phangan