See Through Resort Haad Yao
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$161
US$153
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$179
US$109
Agoda.com
Palita Lodge(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$57
US$53
Agoda.com
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$48
Travelocity
US$48
US$46
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshaad yaolong poolpool access roomfull moon partyleave your keysuperior bungalowthe main hotelthai curryfront officethe bar restaurant areaboutique hotelstayed here for nightsshower headswimming poolcomfy bedlovely poolmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I just ate at the restaurant and this was a really bad decision. The location looks and is nice, but the food and service are terrible. I ate a lasagne and they got me spaghetti because they don't have lasagne. Then why is it on the menu?!? The prices are really expensive for Thailand and the portions are really small. The staff is unfriendly, barely speaks english and is slow as hell. I recommend the place besides it. Don't go here!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Netlike
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Whilst we didn't stay in the See Through resort, we ate in the restaurant 4 times in a 5 day stay, and enjoyed the friendly, relaxed nature of the place. The food was possibly amongst the best we had during our stay, particularly the Tom Yum soup and the papaya salad (though I'd advise giving the "Prawn Party" a miss!). Happy Hour cocktails were a bargain, and the ambience when the sun went down was everything we could have wanted. Music was occasionally a little dodgy, but hey, everyone's a critic!! We chatted with staff, who were relaxed and happy. A definite must in Haad Yao!!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roz D
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The place is quite beautiful itself. However, the service is frustrating slow, not customer centered (think money hungry locals trying to squeeze every penny they can out of you) and bottom-line terrible.

They actually threatened to not give my room keys when we decided to stay one more night and hadn't paid our extra night by the next morning. The lady who sits in the front was so rude and arrogant it made me want to leave right away. Too bad it was too late by then.

Our friends stayed in a different place just down the beach and had a great time. With so many options to chose from I would definitely recommend walking around and finding a better place. The facilities will be quite similar as we found out they are all pretty much the same. But hopefully the service will be much better...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gustavo_Baptista
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I originally booked this bungalow as I couldn't get in Ibiza Bungalows this time round. Bungalow was lovely and clean, nice veranda with a hammock to relax on. Places to dry your trunks etc etc.
I found it a bit pricey for what was offered but it was full moon party week so not a great deal of accommodation left on the Island. The staff on reception were faultless and the lady always had a smile on her face. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she'd found my stash!!
Bad points.... The music was constantly blaring from the bar area, which wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't all the time. The food was ok but there are a lot of better deals on offer further down the beach. The staff at the bar area couldn't care less about anything and while its a very laid back island, you need to have some sort of customer service satisfaction! All in all, a good place for getting your head down but not the best for service with a smile...

Room Tip: Make sure you barter!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank a2thej24
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at See Through. Four 20-somethigs, two people per side by side bungalow. There for 5 days (full moon party). North of the island. 30 min drive to Haad Rin at south end.

We were picked up by the resort at the pier.

Friendly owner, fantastic pool for lounging, restaurant selection along the beach, 711 steps away. No complaints. Low season so we even had the place virtually to ourselves for days.

This was paradise on a budget.

• Stayed: June 2013