“Satisfy!”

Ranked #66 of 92 Hotels in Ko Pha Ngan
Bangkok, Thailand
“Satisfy!”
Reviewed 1 February 2011

I visited there in Jan. Room was good and well present, my room set around pool with side seaview. Hotel’s pool was salt system water I really like this system but size a bit small may be 20-22 meters long. Food was average price and portion. Reception staffs are very friendly and helpful with tons of information, first I just only want to see the room to compare with hotel next door coz I got list in my mind but finally I end up with 2 nights stayed.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 29 January 2011

I've booked the hotel through the interenet which it was a good option. After travelling all day and night, we reached to the island and we had the free transfer from the ferry to hotel.

Once we got there, we were met by the very nice receptionese girl which provided all information to us and we were given help with our bags. The hotel was nice and clean with the managed "gardens". We got to our room which was beautiful, with the beach front bungalow.

The beach was nice and we rented the boat out. We were enjoyed with the boat for 2 hours, we went to another nearby island. I would say it was quiet resort as I expected.

Down in the restaraunt we met by few polite staffs that they seem happy to see us there. There were just few customers which I don't think they have a good business but our food was delicious.

You can try this hotel. The staffs are very helpful. The food, internet and taxi services are excluded but all standard-priced, as I have compared with other places.

1 Thank TripAdv_WW
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 18 January 2011

The hotel itself is great. Very clean, beautiful location and updated rooms. The staff however are terrible! The hotel stated they had wireless internet... they don't. They charged us 3000 baht EACH for compulsory new years eve dinner, never have I felt more ripped off. That was the most expensive meal we ate on our entire trip which consisted of a cold buffet of thai dishes, sloppy spring rolls and NO shellfish??!! I just felt ripped off the entire stay. The lady behind the desk was so rude to me and could barley speak english. My advice....... go somewhere else!!!!!

Travellers are raving about these Ko Pha Ngan hotels

Chennai
Reviewed 9 January 2011

The Hotel facilities are pretty good, quite large and comfortable room (prestige deluxe villa). Located in front of the beach in a very quite place.
BUT, servie is very poor:
- Very long to get the dishes at restaurant, no waiter comming to take the orders.
- Room service inefficient, we had to request the reception to get our room cleant
- Spa is announced but not existing
It is a shame at that price and in such a place to have so poor quality of service.

In that condistion much better is to rent a bungallow without service at all.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mageninde
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 19 December 2010

This was a HOTEL, not a resort by any means. It was very over priced for what you received. The staff was very unfriendly and not helpful and there was never a server in the restaurant nor a receptionist half the time. We carried our own luggage to our suite. The power did not work in our room, so we had to wait an extra hour to get into our room which we were not able to check in a moment before noon even though the hotel was empty. We also had two single beds in our room, when we inquired about having one larger bed we were denied even though the hotel was empty.
Very disappointing, I am glad we only had two nights at this hotel

1 Thank bohemianfunk
Linda-a-velha
Reviewed 10 December 2010

very nice pool, prefer deluxe room on higher floor for better view. Best cooking class with Pumpoi : ) far from full moon party beach, took massage by the beach no sound very quite only wave you can hear - true relax for all ages.

3 Thank kate_van14
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Reviewed 17 October 2010

we have make reservation for 5 days and stayed only two days and than just escaped from it! all the reviews that says about old furniture army of bugs, dirty bathroom and dirty bath-tubs etc.are totally truth! first we did not believe it but unfortunately we make a big mistake. like people are saying first they want all your money (before they show you room) and if you do not agree they will not give you back not a cent.
I fell sorry for a couple that have had bed honeymoons and a group of friends that left them 1000€ and go...but now i see why they rather lost their money than stay here!!
So people please be careful and do not again DO NOT believe the picture of resort on their website!!!! rather go to beach haad yao or to any other hotel!! i hope i will help to prevent disappointments of further turists!!
and I do not know how some people can like this hotel, probably they did not see other cheaper and better resorts. Anyway i hope you will choose other hotel and enyoj your holidays on beautiful island like ko phangan!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple