“Great”

Vienna, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Beautiful bay, great boats, amazing Trick tips by an expert - excellent overall! We had a lot of fun and also learned a lot! Hope to come back soon! cheers

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ena B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolute Must!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We found Jamie while we were at Koh Samui. The one at Koh Samui was 3000 Bhat while Jamie was charging 1200 Bhat per person, so cheaper for two of us than for one person at Koh Samui even after taking into consideration the boat ride from Koh Samui. It wasn't peak season so we got more than a couple of hours with Jamie. For a couple of first timers on any kind of board, we managed to stand and do relative long stints in a short time. Jamie was very patient with us and it was more like being taught by a friend than a complete stranger. We even managed lunch in between the wakeboarding and overall it was a fantastic experience. Best thing I did while out in the islands!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Suvash T
South Shields, England, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“The BEST thing on the Island!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Got persuaded to go here from someone that had been before. Had never even thought about going myself. Was the best thing I've done on the Island.

The instructor, Jamie, is a proper lad. Very very patient and taught everyone in our group how to do it. I was amazed to even be able to stand up, but I ended up being able to turn from side to side.

I couldn't have asked for a better instructor. He also speaks a few languages. Ended the day by doing a spin around.

Highly recommended, especially if your a beginner like me. Can't imagine a better place to learn!

2 Thank John H
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“So fun!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

It was my first time on the board,any kind of board.. Took me awhile to get use to the whole concept..but at last I stood up..Was so excited!..It is really amazing feeling just to slide through the water..The whole session was about 1 hour maybe 1 hours and a half..really good price for such a beginner.. Brilliant instructor!Always encouraging,explaining things over and over again,very helpful and for sure knows what he is talking about..Cheers for that!.
Wanted to come back another day but had really sore hands for next few days..
Highly recommend!!!..

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Ratamahatahata
Alice Springs, Australia
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Dont miss out”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Jamie is such a friendly guy and a great teacher. He makes you feel at ease from the second you meet him, he had a really chilled out approach which made us feel comfortable. He gave great advice and had my partner up on the board every time. We had a great time and would highly reccommend to everyone, begginers or experts! We reccommend to call and book with him directly.

Visited July 2013