Stayed here with my husband for a week in June in a Premier Room, the room was great; average size with a big bathroom and jaccuzi on the balcony, perfect to relax in but with a great pool and beach bars nearby, we didn't spend too much time there. They also have rooms with private pools that looked nice and spacious, they face the inside of the resort so don't really offer much privacy. Brekky's fairly limited but still good, eggs any way, fresh pancakes, a couple of Thai dishes, cold meats etc, toast & cereal- it covers the basics pretty well. The pool has 3 levels and was perfect to sit by, definately the best pool on the beach, plus as the tide's out from around June - August during the day on this side of the island and the water is quite shallow, the pool was fabulous for swimming. Bit of a shame the pool bar wasn't open, but there are quite a few restaurants and bars along the beach, the food is amazing in most of them and everyone is so friendly and happy. We didn't actually eat any meals at the resort so not sure about the food, but they had a few beach bbq's and there were always a lot of people there. There are a couple of places nearby that have hammocks in the bars too so you can swing and while away the hours with an ice cold beer and watch the sunset-heaven! Also a must is a visit to Cookies for a drink, a bar on the cliffside beside the resort - an amazing view, pool table, day beds and cane swing chairs overlooking the whole beach. There are a few massage places on the beach too, so cheap and so good, try Magic Hands and see Kun Tuk, she's amazing! Would definately go back to Haad Salad and would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salad Buri Resort & Spa is set on the unspoiled and secluded beach of Haad Salad, once known as the ancient pirates hide out of the north west of Koh Phangan, Suratthani, Thailand. Where Southern mixes Northern, Salad Buri Resort & Spa is offering both surrounding mountain cliff and panoramic sea view vista.Our Accommodations are decorated in rich beautiful teakwood accents, spacious living quarters and excellent sea view verandas. All rooms featuring king size beds with limited twin beds, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Salad Buri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salad Buri Hotel Koh Phangan
- Salad Buri Resort And Spa