i arrived with my wife on our honeymoon to salad buri resort. the rooms were pretty comfy. we had the most beautifull view you can ask for. the rooms are up on a clif you need to climb(98 stairs). if your not in good health shape you should only stay at the ground floor.
the resort has 3 very nice pools. with great.the service there was bad. the front desk are a bit rude and not too kind,couple times i came to ask something and i was replied with a very short and with a terrible english, the day before i left i saw a pretty looking guest talking to the guys at the front desk and their english became perfect. my wife saw some of the hotel staff looking at her getting dressed behind the window and when i called the front desk i was replied:"what do you want me to do?" - not the answer you want to hear when your wife is crying and affraid there is a perver working at the hotel she is staying at. the breakfast is very poor.
bad staff treatment but a great facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salad Buri Resort & Spa is set on the unspoiled and secluded beach of Haad Salad, once known as the ancient pirates hide out of the north west of Koh Phangan, Suratthani, Thailand. Where Southern mixes Northern, Salad Buri Resort & Spa is offering both surrounding mountain cliff and panoramic sea view vista.Our Accommodations are decorated in rich beautiful teakwood accents, spacious living quarters and excellent sea view verandas. All rooms featuring king size beds with limited twin beds, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Salad Buri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salad Buri Hotel Koh Phangan
- Salad Buri Resort And Spa