We stayed in Salad Buri for 5 nights, and had a nice time. The room was large and clean, all the rooms are located on the side of a hill, this means there is a bit of a trek up and on a steep path, but the views of haad salad are worth the climb. Our room had an outdoor jacuzzi bath which was great. The hotel has three pools which are right onto the beach. The resort is laid out along the beach so there are plenty of options for eating. The food in the hotel itself is a bit average, and there are quite alot of dogs walking around which might put some people off. The staff are all very friendly, the language barrier could be a bit of a problem as their English is limited, but that is to be expected in a foreign country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salad Buri Resort & Spa is set on the unspoiled and secluded beach of Haad Salad, once known as the ancient pirates hide out of the north west of Koh Phangan, Suratthani, Thailand. Where Southern mixes Northern, Salad Buri Resort & Spa is offering both surrounding mountain cliff and panoramic sea view vista.Our Accommodations are decorated in rich beautiful teakwood accents, spacious living quarters and excellent sea view verandas. All rooms featuring king size beds with limited twin beds, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salad Buri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salad Buri Resort And Spa
- Salad Buri Hotel Koh Phangan