“Ideal place to Detox in Thailand”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ko Pha Ngan
Ananda Yoga & Detox Center
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Ananda Resort is a laid back place with friendly staff. I have done a couple of detoxes there and look forward to returning next year. Its a relaxed yet professional process leaving you feeling refreshed and the price is good compared to some other Detox centers in Thailand.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I recently spent 8 days at Ananda; 2 of which were in pre-detox and 6 without food.
These days were fun, focused and fasting never caused hunger.
I felt well cared for over this time...enjoying the pool and the massages were the 'icing on the cake' as it were.
My yoga time was energising and while I engaged primarily in the 12 straight 'salutes to the sun' they were all I needed at this time to further lift my spirit.
I would highly recommend the experience ~ having lost just short of 6 kgs in that time and trust that over the next few weeks my goal will be achieved.
It was stated that I would continue to feel good and strong for some time after resuming my usual life and this energy has given me the confidence and strength to step away from a destructive relationship that I have been in for a number of years now. I appreciate there may be times when I don't feel fantastic yet to cleanse within is and will remain a process that permeates all parts of my being.
The staff at Ananda are supportive, encouraging and friendly; assisting with any enquiries/making your stay comfortable and nurturing.
Do yourself a favour and make your health your top priority and watch more magic unfold!! <3

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Natalie P
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Had my first detox ever, took the 11-day detox program and lost 6 kgs in total. Staffs were pleasant and very accommodative. Villy and Nor were very helpful and patient in guiding me to my first ever detox program. Indeed a Life changing experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Detoxprogram there was really amazing. Staff was so wonderful and supporting. I lost totally 6 kilos and my skin is glowing.I'm feeling so good and happy now. Want to change my eating habbits totally. I recommed also the liver flushing. It was tough to me, but something that better do there than home alone. Best massage also and I loved that steamsauna. Warmly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2013

The detox program looks very challenging at first, but the professional crew, the many things you need to do and the support you get all the time makes actually easy.
You loose aprox 1 kg a day, I got rid of parasites cleaned my liver from many years of hard work, and met great people...
The real effect comes the days safer finishing, I feel so good , like a real transformation...
I do recommend it highly. .

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank GilB185
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I went to the Ananda Resort (a mere 15-minute taxo ride from the Thong Sala ferry pier) for a detox accompanied by a juice fast, and lost almost six kilos in a week. The experience was both interesting and great fun. When it was over, I felt rejuvenated and purified, with my skin all smooth and glowing. The place is located right on the sea shore, offering stunning sunsets practically every evening. I was disappointed to find, though, that the sea there is never deep enough for swimming in, unless one is prepared to wade out westwards for about a kilometer. Still, the resort has its own sweet little pool, around which all the detox participants gather to exchange their personal experiences. The detox program is administered by a charming Greek couple and its minute-by-minute activities are run by a young, but experienced and always helpful Burmese staff with sunshine smiles always on their faces. Free massages, free WI-FI and use of the steam room are part of the service. One's laundry is taken care of and there are bicycles and motor-bikes for rent. There is a happy and carefree atmosphere around the place, and, all in all, I shall definitely come to visit Ananda again.

Room Tip: Best to take a bungalow, because they are all air-conditioned.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I stayed at Ananda for a 7-day detox. Although this is a tough thing to do, the staff and surroundings made the experience a great one. Villy, Noah and the team guided me through every step and made me feel confident and secure in the process.

The setting is beautiful, and a perfect spot on the island to watch the gorgeous sunsets you seem to get every day.

I will be returning to Ananda in the future if at all possible.

Room Tip: Pay a bit extra for the bungalow rather than a standard room. They are roomier, and look out over to...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
#17 of 91 in Ko Pha Ngan
Samahita Retreat
Samahita Retreat
#2 of 12 in Taling Ngam

Been to Ananda Yoga & Detox Center? Share your experiences!