Stone Hill Resort
US$62
US$152
US$131
Hotels.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$179
US$110
Phangan Bayshore Resort(Ban Hat Rin)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$68
Agoda.com
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$91
US$98
US$91
US$356
US$247
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Had a fantastic experience staying here, I will definitely be staying here again. The accommodation is amazing especially the views at sunset!! Tracey is welcoming, helpful and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and enjoy my stay. It's truely is the place to be on koh phangang :) close enough to the parties but far enough away to have some peace and quite aswell. I will be recommend this to anyone who will listen. Tracey if you see this I truely am greatful for all your help and kindness, keep up the good work!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I got some problems with the bungalows... We Rent 5 Bungalows for all members off my family. first of all, the showers in some of the rooms are realy low on waterpressure and one morning they didn't work at all. The new Pool in the amsterdam Bar needs all the Water and the Buffalo from the Farm near Bungalow 1-3. The other day some people were working with a big bagger just in front of our bungalow and the noise of it was just enormus...
but all these little things arent that bad. I mean, i don't even want to talk about it.

But one thing i can't take how it is. Directly under the bungalow 1 there is a chickenfarm with ca. 20-30 fighting Co_ck's... from 5 o'clock untill in the afternoon they start a big concert...
my brother and my friend, which livet in this bungalow, went out of it after three nights... also for Bungalow 2 and 6? its so noisy.

Ian and his Wife arent there in the moment. They go back to Scotland. New Tracy take care she is hopelessly overwhelmed and pushes everything off to Scotland.

I hope everything get back to old times after Ian is back. Normaly its is a nice Resort and Ian and his Wife are very kindfull and friendly people.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carlito F
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stone Hill is not far from the Thong Sala Pier which makes it super convenient. It is also far away from the busier bit of the island, which if you are a traveller who enjoys down time is a must. The rooms are very clean, with hot shower, free water bottle and wifi. I have been travelling to Thailand for 7 years, I stayed here on my second year and have never stayed anywhere else unless I have had friends with me who want to go to the Full Moon Party (then I'd advise booking a few nights near the party). From Stone Hill you can travel north to the quieter beaches by motorbike (20mins max), you can go to the Wok Tum beaches near by or you can just stay by the bar with the most beautiful sights you are likely to get in this price range. The guys who run it are amazing and will do almost anything reasonable to keep you happy. Perhaps the only disadvantage is that the side-road leading to it is quite steep. I have no problems as I am a confident biker, but for those who don't ride a motorcycle regularly it can get a bit tricky. My advice would be to leave the pillon at the bottom of the hill and ride the bike up hill with just one person. Don't let this put you off though, this is what we are looking for when we are travelling! :)

Room Tip: Ask for a seaview bungalow! Sunset! Sunset!!! Sunset!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Stone hill resort is located on the west side of koh phangan, quite with a beautiful sunset wiew is the ideal place to spend your journey in phangan.. The island is very small so it is so easy to move towards the crowded areas of this paradise. Best way to move is by scooter and at the end of the day take a shower in your clean bungalow featured with a/c have an aperitive at the amstardam bar wich is the bar on top of the stone hill resort is the best thing u can do.. Try and let me know if i am wrong!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great choice for stay.
Waking up in the morning and we found ourselves with that view, fantastic ...

Clean and simple with the necessities and more including hot shower, air con, free water bottles and a fridge, and a great view from a beautiful bay.

Location: 5 minutes to Tongsala, very nice.

Recommend.....