Me and 3 friends booked pool side villas for 1 night so we had someplace to stay during the full moon party. The hotel looks really nice from pictures, but it's a different story when you get there. However it was cheap so that was what we were looking for.
- free wi-Fi (only in non-AC lobby tho)
- shuttle to the full moon party (300 baht)
- arrived to a dirty room, bathroom door was locked, AC wasnt working
- found dog poop in my room and front desk didn't understand what I was trying to tell them so they never cleaned it up
- asked to switch rooms and were told they were booked even tho we were the few people there
- poolside villas have a lot of bugs
- staff doesn't speak great English and they were not very fiendly besides letting us play with their dog
- pool was filthy
All in all it ended up working for the night but if I had stayed another night I would have switched hotels. And don't let the booking.com picks fool you it's not that nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tharathip Resort is a small, attractively decorated in a typically local Thai style, Tharathip Resort are set amidst a tropical green garden lush with tall towering coconut trees and lots of blooming greenery and also to see sunset view on the evenings most beautiful of Koh Phangan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tharathip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.