“Horrendous Staff!!!”

Ranked #251 of 355 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Horrendous Staff!!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The first night we ate here the food was perfectly fine nothing to rant and rave about but good all the same a tad overpriced though and the service a little slow. We came back for a second time as they have such a big menu we wanted something different. We had to sit ourselves then wait around 15min on a waiter and menu even though there was only 1 other table and 3 waiters. Once we got the menus we had to wait at least 20 mins before the waiter could be bothered to return when he did his face was tripping him and he wasn't pleasant in the slightest!!! My partner was trying to order the ravioli which was accompanied with a sauce (choice out of 3) When we asked what the choices were the waiter replied aggressively 'I DONT KNOW!!' then through up his hand in the air as if to tell us where to go!!! At this point I was fuming at how bloody rude he was as we had been here before and as we were only asking a simple question because the choice was not stated on the menu!! We left straight after this. I would defiantly NOT recommend this place to anyone

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank 621stevey

“Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

It's a very good Pizza!!!

My suggestion is to try the Caprese one. Amazing!! Really liked it. Very nice music also.

I went with my friends and we enjoyed, you can sit outside although its close to the street that's no much traffic in this part of the Island.

Inside the table and chairs are also very comfortable.

Love it!!!

Visited October 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Good Italian in Koh Phangan”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We visited Fellini's purely by chance as we were on our way to another restaurant, however, we were pleasantly surprised.

I thought the quality of the food was fantastic, my son had one of the best bolognese sauces I have had in a long time.

One issue however was the service. Whilst the food was very good and "our" Order arrived quickly, customers that had arrived later in the evening were disappointed and some complained. Service was also with a smile but you could see the poor waiter was under pressure.

My view is that its a local place, there are a small number of staff but the food was worth waiting for. The pizza's were great, all homemade and freshly cooked as were the pastas and the sauces that accompanied them.

I would definately go again, just make sure your early!

;)

• Visited July 2013
Alberta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simple, nice and tasty”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Great service. Very friendly.
We ordered pizza. The crust was thin, and the sauce was made of fresh tomatoes. It was delicious. Simple food and very tasty.

• Visited August 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
“Good Puttanesca”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Me and my family like to come to this restaurant often the owner is a very nice friendly guy.
My favorite dish here is puttanesca pasta and greek salad and my son love Pistachio ice cream and fresh coconut a lot. They close late than other restaurant around here I would recommend for special occasion dinner as well.

Visited May 2013