“Divine dinner”

Ranked #40 of 386 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$12 - US$58
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since 2007 Fabio’s restaurant offers one of finest cuisine you can find in Koh Phangan.Our reputation is due to the high qualitity of our food. We bake every single day your bread in our own oven and our exquisite egg-pasta is home made too. Our menu is inspired by the most typical Italian tradition and includes just a selection of dishes to be done on the spot because our philosophy is to use only fresh products.Should you wish to taste any special dish not included in the menu please do not hesitate to submit your request to the chef. We are at your disposal for reservations and dedicate dinners.Your satisfaction is our satisfaction.ENJOY YOUR MEAL AND HAVE A NICE STAY ON THE ISLAND!
Melbourne, Australia
“Divine dinner”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I came across this restaurant in the lonely planet glad I did. I was at this restaurant for my 3rd wedding anniversary with hubby and a couple of friends. Service with a smile very knowledgeable staff. Made us at ease. Approachable helpful staff. Food was omg great pizza was just right. Great cheese. Blue cheese. High quality pasta loved the seafood pasta very big.desert my fav. Cream caramel divine. Great value. Uniquely amazing. Left restaurant happy and full. Thanks Fabio for creating such a good place.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing carbonara....”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

One of the top 3 carbonara I ever had! Nice service, great ambience and food! I suggest it for sure but make sure you call to check if they are open, we went second time on a Saturday but it was closed.

Sydney, Australia
“Best Carbonara in South East Asia!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My girlfriend and I came here last year in koh Phangan and loved it so much we couldn't wait to visit again..

Fabio's itself is a small and intimate restaurant with a relaxed dining atmosphere. the walls are lined with old wine bottles and traditional italian decor... the place literally takes you into another world!

In terms of service, Fabio (the man himself) is more than happy to look after your every need... he somehow overheard us talking about sharing two mains, and served them to us on 2 different plates so we didn't have to fight over who got more! This is something we have NEVER experienced in a restaurant and it really impressed us. Our drinks were never empty either!

The Chefs in the kitchen deserve more than just a mention. Every bite was like an artwork and we savoured every single bit of it. We started an antipasto platter that was big enough to share between 4 or 5 people easily. For second course we shared the outstanding carbonara... a parcel of fettucine, wrapped in bacon and baked in the oven to create a crispy outer layer - IT WAS DELICIOUS! I could eat it every day. Then came the shared duck that was tender and juicy and not too fatty.

overall, a really great restaurant and I'm surprised it's not No. 1... hopefully we might make another trip to Fabio's in the not too distant future.

Perth, Australia
“Fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Everthing about this establishment shows care and attention. Id recommend it to anyone that likes Italian meals with a twist. Keep in mind their is nothing Thai about this place which for me was a nice change after a month travelling around Thailand.
Try the seafood pasta, it has a large amount of shellfish and is very creative.
I suggest if you like a pizza a certain way you tell the owner when he takes you order because he is very helpful and genuine.

Thanks Fabio for two great meals!

Perth, Australia
“Best Italian”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The food here is amazing! After eating at Fabios I can safely say the man has ruined all other carbonara for me with the amazing taste of his version. Your meals is topped off with a free dessert.

One thing I would recommend is try to book if you can. The owner is not only the chef but also the waitstaff. It is only a small establishment and he runs around like crazy trying to please guests. Don't be offended if you arrive without a booking and he says no, he is simply not taking on more than he can handle.