“Great dive, great crew”

US$1,236.95*
and up
Private Charter: Scuba Diving Tour by Speedboat from Koh Samui
More attraction details
Owner description: As Koh Phangans' premier 5 Star IDC Centre we specialise in delivering high quality diving, whether you want to take your first breaths underwater or are a qualified diver just looking for fun. Whatever the reason, the experienced and multilingual staff at the purpose-built centre or aboard our luxury boat will cater for your every need. With small groups and personalised service guaranteed, it's no wonder we've received multiple PADI awards and featured in the Lonely Planet guide.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had a great experience with Sail Rock. It was my first dive outside the 'classroom', and I loved every minute of it. Diving Sail Rock itself was an incredible experience - and the whale shark was just the icing on the cake. Naomi, Emma and the whole crew were friendly, knowledgable and professional and simply gave a great experience. They knew that I wanted to see a boxfish and were great in seeking out two for me. We were able to get very close to the whale shark and Emma sent me some of her pictures after the dive. All in all, a great day and thoroughly recommended.

SailRockDivers, Manager at Sail Rock Divers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm glad you had a good experience with us and that the girls were able to fulfill your fishy wishlist.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked two dives at Sailrock with Sail Rock Divers and had a great experience! We stayed in Haad Salad where Monique were promoting Sail Rock Divers on the beach. She was super friendly and arranged everything for us and from the way she spoke about diving, we knew the diveshop was both professional and responsible. We had a great day and the food onboard was nice and aplenty. Staff was nice and talkative and the atmosphere in the diveshop and bar was nice too. We felt very welcome.

WARNING!!: We had a very negative experience, which however has nothing to do with Sail Rock Divers, yet I feel that it is worth mentioning as it may affect your stay. When renting a scooter to visit Sail Rock Diver's bar after our dives we used Haad Salad Shop on the main street in Haad Salad (the scooters have the name printed in front). We were charged 2000 baht for a scratch we did not make and that was virtually nonexistent. Apparently this scam is far from a first timer from Haad Salad Shop according to the the resort where we stayed, and we have read about several instances online afterwards. Some didn't get off as 'easily' as us and ended up paying a lot more money. So please skip Haad Salad Shop if you want a bike!

1  Thank MrsBennekow
SailRockDivers, Owner at Sail Rock Divers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

We always love to get feedback of such a positive nature. We like everyone to go away from Sail Rock feeling they have not just enjoyed the diving but also the atmosphere we work hard to create. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Wow wow wow. What a fantastic experience. I cannot rate Sail Rock Divers highly enough. Awesome instructors (Steve Parry) and a fabulous bar (Gemini). I will definitely be going back for the next stage on my diving journey and staying at Sail Rock in one of the lovely new rooms on site. Can't wait to see Alex et al again in the near future. Big love to you all, see you soon xx

SailRockDivers, Manager at Sail Rock Divers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

It was our pleasure to welcome you back and it's great to hear that Steve did such a great job. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My family recently spent a day diving and snorkeling with the Sail Rock Divers. My 11-year-old boy was taken for his first dive, and I was impressed with the friendly and thorough preparation he got, which resulted in him greatly enjoying his first experience. I went snorkeling with my two young daughters, an experience that might have been pretty nerve-racking as it was windy and wavy that day, but one of my children was so attentively supervised by our guide, that we were all able to make the best we could of the experience despite the imperfect conditions.

Highly recommended.

Although we would love the sea to be flat all the time, your review goes to show that you can still have a great day if it's not and I'm glad our guides managed to ensure your experience was a memorable one. Thanks

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Recently (30-05-14) made a fundive with Sail Rock Divers (with Blue). They picked me up and brought me back, and although I expected not more than some toast and jam on board, breakfast and lunch were surprisingly good. I didn't stay overnight at this place, but for fundiving I would highly recommend.

SailRockDivers, Manager at Sail Rock Divers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

I'm glad you had a good day diving with us, and appreciated our breakfast effort! Thanks.