“So Good I Want To Go Back Already!”

Sail Rock Divers Resort
Book In Advance
More Info
US$1,238.16*
and up
Private Charter: Scuba Diving Tour by Speedboat from Koh Samui
More attraction details
Owner description: As Koh Phangans' premier 5 Star IDC Centre we specialise in delivering high quality diving, whether you want to take your first breaths underwater or are a qualified diver just looking for fun. Whatever the reason, the experienced and multilingual staff at the purpose-built centre or aboard our luxury boat will cater for your every need. With small groups and personalised service guaranteed, it's no wonder we've received multiple PADI awards and featured in the Lonely Planet guide.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I spent a few days at Sail Rock Divers on a recent trip to Koh Phangan. Wow, what an excellent dive centre. Well organised, welcoming, and every single staff member I met was super friendly and helpful. I felt like part of the family by the time I left. Extra special thanks to Blue & David for their amazing hospitality and showing me some of the best eateries in town - Mr F for Thai food and the Holy Grill for an amazing BBQ, both highly recommended.

They run regular Sail Rock trips, and have both a big boat and a speed boat. The divemaster team was efficient, professional and knowledgeable. As a certified diver already, I did not take any courses with them, but from what I heard of their instructors conducting briefings and debriefings, I was impressed by how thorough and passionate they all were.

Their accommodation is very good value. The on site ac bungalows are nice and quiet, and come with the options of kitchenette and satellite tv. And the dive centre's bar is a great place to relax after a day out diving, and also serves great food.

All in all...awesome! Thank you Sail Rock divers for such an great few days - I'll be back for sure!

SailRockDivers, Manager at Sail Rock Divers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review us. It's great to here that you were shown the sights as well as the dive centre. We pride ourselves on experiences like yours, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Kudos to Steve Parry and Sail Rock Dive Resort on Ko Phangan! Excellent instruction, quality equipment and awesome dives at Sail Rock. We visited Thailand for my daughter Nicole's 16th birthday. Decided last minute to try dive and get PADI certified with just 3 days left. Sail Rock truck picked us up as we were making inquiry call from hotel reception desk. We arrived with no money. No problem. Steve Parry (ask for him, you won't be sorry) get things set up for us and we began our classes and instruction in their pool. Next day, two dives at Sail Rock (including close encounters with a whale shark!) and more class and pool work. Third day, weather prevented us from continuing. But next morning, even though they weren't diving on account of weather at Sail Rock, Steve got us on board their boat, motored to a protected bay, and we were able to complete our dive work and receive our certification. Extra points for going the extra mile! (or kilometer for the rest of the non-US world) . Highly recommended, and the high point of our 16 days in Thailand. Randy Brougher NY

SailRockDivers, Manager at Sail Rock Divers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our Dive Centre. We pride ourselves on our level of service and flexibility which allows us to cater to individual needs and it seems Steve went out of his way to ensure you got your certification. I'll pass on your kind words. Happy Diving!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

As a first time diver, Sail Rock Divers really made my first experience as comfortable and comprehensive as possible. They came highly recommended by our resort and did not disappoint. On our first of two days, we practiced skills that would be useful in their pool which really helped to improve my confidence level when jumping into the ocean the next day. I was guided the entire time by our instructor Neil.
Our time on the boat was also quite nice - excellent meals provided. Transportation provided to and from hotel and dive site. Equipment in perfect condition and working well.
Would recommend to anyone! We are even hoping to come back for another dive before we leave.

SailRockDivers, Manager at Sail Rock Divers Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

It's always great to hear from someone who is so enthusiastic about diving and us! Thanks for taking the time to post a review and we hope you can make it back to us before you leave the Island.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I am not review the resort, only the dive site "sail rock". because sail rock needs a own review. diving at sail rock is a must for every diver, beginner or experience. look at the pictures and you now. many times whale sharks. lots of fish, sea live and fauna and flora. sometimes the best place for current dives, some times not. but you experience it when you are there. easy to book a dive trip from koh samui or koh phangan. from samui around 45 minutes with speedboat, from phangan only 15 minutes. hope to see you somewhere under water at sail rock. sail rock divers are great.

1  Thank papatao
Reviewed 4 July 2014

i signed up my 2 kids ( 15 and 13 yo) for a discover scuba course. some training in the pool then 2 dives at sail rock. all done vey well. Blue was extremely, and i mean extremely, attentive to the needs of the kids which made their first dives a great memory. then we saw whale shark on the second dive. i don't think it gets much better. so i followed up,with a night dive, and that was great too. im now diving at ko tao, and i'm pleased i did not miss the chance to dive with the sail rick team on ko phangnan. well done guys.

I'm glad the kids had such a good time at Sail Rock, and can't believe they were lucky enough to see the whaleshark. What great timing you have!