“Great diving trip”
Review of Pirate Divers

Pirate Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Pirate Divers is located in Haad Salad, mentioned in the lonely planet as one of the most beautiful beaches in island. We offer a wide range of Padi Courses, including Bubble Makers for children for children. Our Aim... Here at Pirate Divers our Padi Pros always strive to give there best in customer service and attention to detail. With guaranteed small groups you are sure to walk away with an unforgettable experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I booked 2 fun dives with Pirate Divers recently by Sail Rock. Dan was my buddy and was highly professional. He was very knowledgable about the site and (obviously) about scuba diving in general, and made sure I had a great experience by not rushing anything (had some problems with equalizing). He had a camera and made some stunning pictures of the dives.

The boat has everything you can wish for. On the lower deck there are free soft drinks and water, and an great and tasteful lunch is included in this trip as well. The top deck is spacious and provides plenty of space to relax.

Dan and the other dive masters and instructors are very friendly, and they make you feel as you're diving with friends. Thanks guys, for this great experience! Unfortunately I didn't have time to do more dives with you!

1  Thank Joris K

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Went out with a friend to Sail Rock with Pirate Divers on Wed 30 April. Had two awesome dives with Dive Master Dan who was professional, helpful and very familiar with the dive site. Overall a great experience!

1  Thank NeilTheWheel76
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Rachael Tittensor and Chris Hailey at Pirate Divers along with their team of DM's and DMT's ensure that not only do you have a fantastic dive experience but that you are SAFE, and have your individual needs met, and personalised attention. I travelled from Australia to dive with this team because I know that they provide the kind of dive experience I want to have time and again.
I have completed all my courses with Chris because of his expertise and knowledge and his care about what you want to achieve! This team is awesome!!!

1  Thank Michelle O
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Went on a 2 dive trip to Sail Rock. It was my first time diving since my open water course.
Jeff was my tour guide, and he was very nice, talkative, and informing about the what I could expect to see, and very nice about me being a beginner. He also told me nice facts about seasickness etc.
Everything about the day lived up to my expectations, and I would love to dive with them again.
And free hotel pickup:)

1  Thank Helene B
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I did a few fun dives with Chris, Rachel and Andy at Pirate Divers at the end of December. They went out of their way to be helpful, and I had a bunch of great dives, despite some rough weather and some very choppy waters. They were incredibly patient with answering all of my questions, and the groups were very small - two on a couple of dives, and never more than four.

If I'm back on Phangan, I'm definitely diving with these guys again!

1  Thank Khunger