“Amazing food”

Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I always look for any special occasion where I can get a treat to Peppercorn. I have been there 4 times. The food and the service just complete my perfect cerebration.

Visited March 2012

• Hebrew first
Kent
“Lovely Hostess, Tasteful Decor”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

A lovely spot, with fantastic views on a clear night! Very German menu, and no Thai dishes but this was fine as we were fancying a steak. Their tomato soup was absolutely delicious and steaks very good too! Decent wine at affordable prices and they played good English rock music too which was a bonus! We thoroughly enjoyed our evening here and it's literally just across the road from the Salad Buri Hotel. Well worth a visit. If you are staying over Christmas, they had a nice Christmas menu and a lovely tree!

Visited December 2012
Croatia
“The best steak ever!”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Last time I was on Koh Phangan we went for dinner at Peppercorn! We were there in 2009....We ate the most amazing steak ever!!! The meat was really soft and juicy! I highly reccomend this place, in fact we are planning to go on Phangan now, in December 2012 so we will definitely go there again!!!

• Visited December 2012
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“A great place for dinner”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

This restaurant situated in Srithanu serves a selection of schnitzels. The food is great as is the ambience with very friendly staff.

• Visited October 2012
Friddi, Manager at Peppercorn, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
Thanks a lot for your rating, by the way we’re moving to a better location in Haad Salad, up under pictures you can find a map. Hope to see you there for same Peppercorn Schnitzel with great view over Haad Salad bay.
“not good”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Disappointed so much by the owner... Not fel welcome even though the waitress was nicebut the price is way too much i will not recommand that place...

• Visited October 2012
Friddi, Inhaber at Peppercorn, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
I remember the situation. You ordered Lasagna took one spoon and that it was. You were sitting at your table watching your family eating and as I was asking you, if you don’t like your food you affirm. But further you couldn’t tell me what’s wrong with it. If someone can tell me what’s the problem I would take it back. But you couldn’t and your English was ok. So you‘re disappointed by the owner but the waitress was nice or you feel not welcome throw who? Sorry but it’s not clear what you talking about. I know you living on Koh Phangan as well and running a Sandwich Shop. So if there are any factual problems we can talk about please let us know. But do not spread your own personal frustration all over the Island that’s not our business. We’re selling that Lasagna since 6 Years on Koh Phangan and the most people call it Friddi’s yummy one….sorry it wasn’t your flavor, but you couldn’t tell us how to make it better ether.