“Some of the best steak in Thailand”
Review of Peppercorn

Peppercorn
Ranked #65 of 409 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Some of the best steak in Thailand served by very friendly staff Honey is a great hostess. The restaurant is in a beautiful location with a great view over Haad Salad Koh Phangan. Friddi (hope I spelt it correctly) is a excellent chef, the steak is always superb here cooked to perfection, I recommend one of the many home-made sauces to accompany the steak and the cauliflower cheese is good too.

Friddi, Inhaber at Peppercorn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Hanni says thanks mark mark, and yes Friddi was spelled right...see you around Aquacolic ;-)

There are newer reviews for Peppercorn

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Great steaks and good vines! Perfect location with a great view over haad salad bay. The service was really nice and we enjoyed our dinner there.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Excellent service, very friendly and delicious food! This restaurant is in my top ten for the island if you are looking for western style cuisine.

Friddi, Inhaber at Peppercorn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013

Thanks a lot for the nice rating to Samui

Reviewed 11 April 2013

The Peppercorn Moved Location at The End of 2012,
From Srithanu, To Haad Salad.
A Fantastic Decision, as Not Only Have You Got Great Food, But Also in A Much Nicer Location. Everything My Wife and I Have Eaten, I Would Recommend, I Cannot Fault Friddi and His Team. The Food is Freshly Cooked To Order. Great Choice and Reasonable Prices. I Would Recommend Their Argentina Black Angus, Fillet Steak, My Personal Favourite, But Various Cuts of Beef are Available, as well as Pork and Lamb. So If Your A Carnivore, This Is The Place To Go. !!
Check The Menu On line.

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

I read the review here and was sketical about the quality of the beef in Thailand. Ordered stroganoff and I was blown away by the dish! Better than anything I tried before with great beef and heap of red wine that really up the ante. My wife ordered the pork sirloin and it was a bet undercooked (me wife is 5 m preg) so we sent it back to the kitchen and it came out perfect! Never had a better pork steak. If you came for German Infruences European food this is the place:)