“Beautiful steak!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“Beautiful steak!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I went to Peppercorn for my birthday and it was a wonderful meal! The steak was amazing! The staff brought me chocolate cake for dessert! And a beautiful spot! Lovely!

Visited February 2014

• Hebrew first
Rome, Italy
“Great steaks, pity about the service”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by an ex-pat local. Overall impression was of great food and wine when it arrived, but very dizzy uncoordinated & unattentive service. If you don't mind long delays and enjoy great food, I would recommend this place, otherwise you might leave with soured experience which is a pity as the steaks were amazing.

Shenzhen, China
“Amazing Steak! And all the other food was great too”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was probably the best Steak I've ever had! And all the other food that others in my group ordered was also very good. Its a nice place to sit outside and see down to the ocean from the mountain. Also good to get a change from all the other places with the same food on the island, this is definitely something different.

The only "bad" part was the price, as its much more expensive here per person then most other places, the steak I had was over 1000 for the meal plus more for a few drinks. But you do get what you pay for I guess so it was well worth it.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Great European Food in Koh Phangan”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I just went there few days ago as dying for good European food in Koh Phangan. My goals were the duck breast d'orange and lamb steak. Both dishes were beautiful and I loved all those side dishes; potato gratin, spinach & broccoli cheese. My boyfriend ordered T-bone steak with mushroom sauce and he really enjoyed it. It was far from where we stayed (all the way from Haad Rin) but it was worth it. Although, the service was kind of slow as we were waiting for our food for a little bit over an hour but it was dinner time with 3 other tables so understandable. Plus, it was quite pricey for Koh Phangan but I will return for sure.

Natal, RN
“Horribly treatment from the owner”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

We went to Peppercorn to have our New Years dinner the 31th of December 2013. The waitress that took our drink order was really nice and polite. But when the owner took the rest of our order she was ignorant and she was talking in her phone when she took the order. It was obvious that she was stressed and she didn't smile. We felt like we were disturbing her and that she had better things to do.

We order the the black angust stake and it was really good and tender, to recommend. After a couple of hours we orders the bill. We were a big group of people so the owner was kind to help us to split the bill. Me and my husband was the last one to pay and something went wrong so I asked to see the bill so I could see if everything was right. It happens to be 2 coffee that was left and I was sure that we already had payed for it. Our bill was 3000-4000 bath so a 100 bath didn't do any different and we were happy to pay for it although I think we had already and she just had forgot to remove it from the bill. I asked her really nice to see the bill but she just snapped at me in the worst way I have ever experienced. It destroyed my night and hers to I could presume. She maybe had a bad day and she took it out on us. The service from the waitress was good and the food was also good but this was the worst experience I'll ever had in one of my many visit to better restaurants. This was our 8 or 10 visit to peppercorn and our last, we will never return.

1 Thank Marie N